Shell of a myself

I felt myself being picked up by warm arms and carried to God knows where. At this point I don't care. He left me. I hear my father's voice yell my name but I just felt so empty and lifeless that I can't seem to function. My father carries me inside and I hear Bella ask where i was.
I didn't bother to listen anymore as dad helped me into my room. As I laid in bed my concept of time slipped away only time it made sense was when I had to go to school and showers. My heart and soul was being crushed slowly and painfully.
My routine is get up, get dressed, go to school, eat, go to work, shower and sleep. I stopped speaking unless it was work. Months flew by and I noticed Bella hanging around Jacob more . I just draw pictures of Carlisle every night and cry for him. I fell into deep slumber that I hope I don't wake up from.

Third Pov.
Charlie came home from work and went to check on the girls. Bella left a note saying she was with Jake. He sighed in relief and went to check on Arianna. She was asleep but he noticed that she didn't move when he called her name. Worried he grabbed her hand and shaking her shoulder. She didn't wake.
Freaking out he checked her pulse, good she is alive but he ran downstairs to call an ambulance. Bella came home to find Arianna being wheeled out on a Gurnee with her father in tears and worried eyes.
"Dad? What happened?" For the first time she actually felt worried for Ari. Touching his arm, he tore his eyes away from the ambulance to her.
"She slipped into coma." His voice breaking. Bella's eyes widened in shock and fear. She had forgotten that Arianna was the true mate of Carlisle. She thought about how much those two were in love and how badly these past months transformed her sister into a shell.
She hugged her dad to comfort them both. They watch as the ambulance pulled away and they went inside.
Time skip
Bella ran inside thinking Edward was back but jumped when it was Alice. She was in the middle of scolding her for her recklessness when Jacob came inside. The phone rang and he answered it then he got angry saying Charlie was planning a funeral. Alice came in freaking out saying Edward thought Bella died and wanted to die too. Bella was pissed at Jacob and ran to Alice's car to save Edward. On the way there Bella told Alice everything including what happened to Arianna. Alice was shocked and worried. She drove fast but grabbed her phone calling Carlisle. When he answered, "Alice what's going on?" He sounded rough and miserable.
"Carlisle I'm getting on a flight with Bella to get Edward but you need to go see Ari. She has fallen into Coma from the separation!"
On the other side of the phone the Cullen's looked shocked. They gathered their things and cars driving at a speed that is way too scary to drive to the hospital. Carlisle asked to see Arianna when they human ran in. They were shown the room and if they could cry they would be sobbing. She had her hair spread out on the pillow and blanket was up to her ribs. She looked healthy except asleep. Carlisle grabbed her hand begging her to come back. Charlie walks in and sees everyone. He taps Carlisle's shoulder and hands him a box full of letters and pictures of him and his family.
"She loves you and your family so much that she collapsed when you all left. Please I'm begging you. Do not do it again. She and my heart can't handle seeing it happen again. Even Bella was worried for her. She came every morning and night to check on her." He kisses Ari's forehead and left the room. Carlisle carefully went through every letter and making sounds of sobbing. His family sat around him looking at the pictures she drew. They were so life like and the last one that they saw fell in love with. It was of the whole family in the woods having a picnic with her and Carlisle in the middle laughing. Even Bella was there smiling next to Ari.
They look at Arianna with love and made a vow never to leave her again. Carlisle kissed her cheek, "we are moving back Ari. We wont leave you but you have to come back too."