Alone no more

Dream
I woke up again in the woods that never seems to end. I began to search for Carlisle while crying. I felt like this nightmare will never end. Hours seem to pass as I continue to walk. My feet bare and in a red dress that looks torn in places. I was about to give up when I saw a light in the distance and then I heard a faint but recognizable voice, "We are moving back and wont leave you. You have to come back."
Carlisle! Sobbing I ran towards the light begging to wake up and see him and his family again.

3rd POV
They all sit in chairs worrying about her and Carlisle just sat with his head in his hands. A slight twitch in her hand caught Jasper's eye as he stood with his siblings.
"Carlisle. Look." Carlisle looks at her and sees it happen again. He grabs her hand and touches her face. She jolts up taking a deep breath and pants. They rushed to her side as she looks wildly around. Carlisle tries to calm her while Jasper uses his gift on her. She takes deep breaths and looks around at all the familar faces her eyes landing one her mate. Tears fall as she flings her arms around his neck and kisses him full of love. He kisses back while brushing her tears away with his thumb.

ARIANNA POV

He is back! I never felt so happy in my life. I release him and look around at his family smiling through my tears. I open my arms and they all have me hugs. I see flowers by my bedside and a stack of notes. I reach over seeing they just have my name written on them. "Did you write me?"
They all shook their head and I opened it to see Bella's name at the bottom on every single one.

Dear Arianna
I am sorry how I've acted towards you. I've always been told that your mother was the one who stole my dad from my mother. I found out after talking to Dad that it was my mother's choice to leave dad because she was too flighty. I'm sorry for how I treated you.
Bella

I was in shock on how she admitted to being wrong. Smiling at the letters and at Carlisle. I am finally ready to put the past behind me and move on to the future.