Stepping Up

I never felt so much anger than i did reading her text.She played not only me but the entire family. I am tired of her shit and the fact that she pulled something like this, is unforgivable. I will make her life hell. Smirking at the feeling of wings ripping out of my back. Damn it was painful but with adrenaline running through me I got through it. Stretching them out and admire their beauty. Hmm maybe I get them to carry me to the house. After a few hours of flapping them and getting them to hold me as I let go of the tree, I brace for the fall but it did not come. Opening them and looked around to see that I was flying! I spent the next hour learning to fly around smoothly and how to land on the ground without harm.

I flew back to the house, as I got closer. Rolling my eyes and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. Came back into the living room with a cup of juice. Sitting down in a chair silently drinking. The family looks at me with confusion but Emmett hides a smile and his eyes widen at the sight of my wings.

"When did you get wings?" His question brought eyes on me and Carlisle sat next to me with curiosity in his eyes. I gently stretch out my wings and he touches them examining.  Jasper looks very confused, "And how are you drinking juice not blood?" I put down my glass and smiled at him. Walking over to him, hugging him then my whole family. 

"It's because I Am half demon I have control of my thirst and that I have wings." My smile turned to a frown at the thought of Bella's text message and adrenaline spiked through my body. I felt anger and embarrassment, I saw Jasper flinch at the emotions. Rose touches my shoulder making me turn to look at her. 

"What is the matter? Did something happen while you were out?" Nodding and pulled out my phone. I scrolled to my messages with Bella and handed it to her. They crowed rounded her and growls from them. The loudest was Carlisle, it sounded so feral and yet so hot. I gave Bella an inch of my trust and she spat on it. I will never make that mistake ever again. Speaking of the snake, I smelt her scent as I see Edward's car pull up. They seemed to notice the change in me and tensed. I walked to Carlisle and lean into him. "Are you all right Ari?" His breath against my ear made me giggle. I nod and watched as they walked inside. Bella stopped her eyes on me and gave a fake loving smile.  She walked fast towards me with her arms open for a hug. Wow, she is stupid if she thinks I will fall for her acting this time. Right as she reached me, my hand shot out and stopped her. 

She fell on her ass and looks up in shock. "I thought you forgave me Ari?" I smirked with my hands on my hips and wings shot out, scaring her and her face turning white. "I did but did you honestly think I wouldn't tell the family about your text and your real attentions?" Her face turned red and jumped up. 

"They are my family! Not yours!"  I hear Carlisle give a warning growl towards her and Edward gave one of his own towards Carlisle. My grin stayed on my face and she raised her hand to smack me when she was stopped by Carlisle holding her wrist. "I will say this. After the wedding, You are no longer welcome to this family. You have shown you are dishonest and vengeful. I will not have it in my family." She gave a growl towards us and walked upstairs with Edward who looked tired even though he was a Vampire.

Yawning i lean on Carlisle and he picked me up taking me to the couch. Rose turned on the tv and we watched the news. I slowly fell asleep with Carlisle caressing my wings. This is my family. I will do whatever I need to do to protect them.

(Hi Everyone! Sorry about the long overdue chapter. Crazy life currently. Ill try to update more often! Thank you for following!)