Pain Explained

They waited for my reaction but I was in deep thought. Vampires exist? Well if I can exist then they can as well. I turn and look at them. "Well don't worry I won't say anything. Plus I have my own secret to keep." Turning to Bella who is still unconscious, sighing kneel over her and place my hand on her head. Looking at Edward, "what do you want her to remember?After all she is your mate." He looked startled. As he thought for a moment I turn my head to look at Carlisle. He was in a conversation with Alice. He was gorgeous and kind. A flash of the image of his scared face crossed my mind. Flinching at the sting of pain in my chest. "Ari?" Edward. "Yes? Did you come up with something because she won't stay unconscious for long." He nods. "Just that we went for walk and a movie. It's normal enough for her to believe it." Laughing, my hand glows blue. "Edward nothing about us is normal but it will do." Closing my eyes I let my mind wander into hers. I see the memory of me. I put my hand up and wiped my hand back and forth. The image disappeared and I got to work on her new memory. Smiling as I worked and I decided I'll play a prank. Looking at my work I decided I'll do it on Bella. Walking up to her look alike and cut the straps of her shirt. Smirking I pulled out of her mind. Letting go of her head and standing up. "She remembers nothing of the incident." Carlisle holds his hand out and motions to his office. Taking it, I let him lead me. Well now is the best time to scold me from kissing him. I still don't get why I did that. "Have a seat Arianna." Sitting in the leather seat looking down in fear. "Arianna, from the look you had earlier, you feel pain in your chest?" He leans backwards in his chair watching me. I nod. I wasnt going speak because I know I'd start crying. "It's a mate pull. Ours is more intense and stronger then I've seen since I was turned." Looking up at him. "Mate? So like soul mates?" "Indeed, we were made for each other but you are 16 and that would be difficult for public to accept us." Tilting my head an closing my eyes in thought. "Well I can change my physical appearance but my eyes and voice stay the same. my real appearance is this but I can change for a couple hours." Standing up I run my hand through my hair turning it red. His eyes grow wide and stands up. Next freakles across my nose, taller, curver, and look of being 20. Carlisle walks to me and touches my hair. "I prefer your real look but if we are in public I'm sure this look will be helpful. Maybe go with your real hair color." Nodding my hair goes black. He leans down and kisses my check. "You should go to Alice and rose. It's a slumber party after all. It's already almost 11pm." Red cheeks I turn back to normal and walked out. Alice was bouncing in place. "Did you drink a suger high doe?" Laughter filled the house. I guess Bella went home. Good now I can relax.