ungagged.

(This is the graduation party changed a bit to fit along side my story.Caustion LEMON)

Walking downstairs with Alice and Rose, I felt two pairs of heated eyes on me. Turning my gaze to it I see Bella glaring at me while standing next to Edward. The other pair belong to Carlisle, who was picking up the couch to move upstairs. His was heated with desire and love while hers was hatred and anger. People began pouring in to the house and music playing loudly. Just for fun I put a bunch of white and black masks by the door. I grabbed my lace black mask slipping it on and headed towards Bella. I am done playing as a weakling. With flashing lights and loud music it was easy to change my hair to blood red. I made sure Edward knew it was me.
I quickly danced over to them and grabbed Bella, pulling her into the Carlisle's office. She gasps and pulls away from me.
"What do you want from me? Who are you?"
She looks scared and angry. I am tired of playing her games of constant glaring so I change back and take off my mask. Her face turns red with anger and jumps to her feet. "What the hell are you doing, you low life?"
Eyebrow raised, I look at her.
"I am sick of your judgmental glares and name calling. Next time you open the mouth of yours, I'll pop you in the nose."
She blinks in surprise but quickly gets out of it and raises a hand to smack me but I beat her to by backhanding her.
She stumbles backwards catching herself with a hand on her cheek. The door opens to Edward and Carlisle and closing the door. Bella rushes towards Edward crying while Carlisle holds me from behind.
"You are all bark and no bite Isabella. I'm warning you for the last time. Leave me alone." My eyes flash black and Carlisle tightens his grip on my waist. She looks up from Edward's chest to glare at me when I make her see Edward torn to shreds. She drops in faint and he picks her up out the door to his room. Sighing I lean against Carlisle and felt him kissing my neck. Smiling I pull away and lock the door, slowly I pull my skirt up.
His eyes darken with lust and he vamp sped me to his desk and knocked everything off. He sat me down on it and licks/kisses/bites my neck, his hands firmly grips waist and my hair. Moaning softly, I wrap my legs around his waist and unbuttoning his shirt. Hearing a noise from the door he buttons up his shirt and I slip under his desk. He sits in his chair carefully avoiding kicking me.
"Mr. Cullen? It's Charlie. Bella and Arianna's father." My eyes widen and a laugh almost escapes. He nudges me with his foot to quiet me. While they spoke about me working at the hospital, I notice this is a perfect opportunity to give my man a tease. I pull his zipper down and reached in palming his impressive cock. I felt his body stiffen and he tried to nudge me with his foot to stop but I just pull it out. My God was it thick. My panties soaked while I lick and suck. I hear him struggling to keep composer and speak calmly. Right when my father shakes his hand to leave I deep throat and suck hard. The second he was gone he pulls away with a shudder and sits me back on the desk. His eyes black as night and he locks the door quickly.
"You shouldn't be playing with fire my dear. You shall be punished for that." His voice deep and husky. He growled smelling my arousal, he softly rubs my pussy through my panties, and nipping at my neck.