Love for eternity

(Warning: sexual and swearing content. If you don't like it I'm sorry but best I can do for now.)

Getting home I feel a rush of excitement. Hmm maybe I can convince the school to throw a party but to dress up in suits and ballroom dresses. "Ari, there is lunch on the table. Take it easy today. I'm going back to work but call if you need anything." He hugs me and kisses my head. "Thank you dad. Have a great day at work." He smiles and walks out to his car. I didn't see Bella's truck outside so she is at school. I go and see that dad left me some meatloaf and a milkshake. Grinning I walk upstairs to my room with the food.
Maybe Alice wants to throw the party. Sitting in my chair I pull out my phone. Texting Alice while eating.
Ari: Alice I have a question for you.
Pixie: What's up Ari? If it's about the party you badly want I like the idea.
I blink and laugh. I forgot that she had the gift of foresight.
Ari: lol thanks. I am wondering how we can pull it off. Maybe this weekend?
Pixie: Sounds like a good idea. I'll spread the word today and we can go shopping tomorrow. By the way, the route your going for Carlisle is hilarious and adorable.

Ari: thanks Alice. Ill talk to you tomorrow at school.

Finishing up my lunch, I toss my trash into the bin and hop into my shower. Humming while washing up I hear a ding from my phone. Finished and clean I get out and dry off. Looking at my phone and seeing a text from Bella. Why the hell is she contacting me?
Brat: I know what you are doing whore. Stay away from the Cullen boys. They don't want you.

I stared at it and laughed so hard I had to hold on to the sink. She thinks I'm after the boys when it's Carlisle I want. Oh this is too funny to keep to myself. I'm going to forward this to the Cullens. Tapping on my phone and sent them. Turning on music and blow drying my hair. I can't believe her imagination runs that shallow. Jasper, Edward, and Emmett are like brothers I never had. Putting the hair dryer away and brush out my long hair. Well I might as well make an impression tomorrow. If that is what she thinks I can't disappoint her. I text Rosalie my plan. Heading into my room and putting on my black leggings and red tank top. Putting my phone on the charger and turning on my laptop. Searching for jobs in my area I see an opening for desk clerk at the hospital. I put in my application and resume. I hope I get it. I need money for a new vehicle. Looking at my phone, seeing a text from Rose.

Rose: Bella is just jealous of you and I agree to your plan. I'll see you tonight with the top. I heard you were coming over. See you later.

Smirking standing up and looking for the rest of the outfit. I set them aside for tomorrow and lay down falling asleep.
Waking up to darkness and stretch. Checking the time. It's almost time for me to meet up with Carlisle. Opening my door quietly and hearing no noice closing it. I grab my boots and sweater I put them on the window seel. I packing up my brush and deodorant placing them beside my sweater. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and head to the bathroom. I hear soft talking come from Bella's room. Slipping into the bathroom brushing softly I hear Edward's voice. Hmm maybe I'll just make him squirm. Finishing I stand near her door and pictured Carlisle naked and pressing me into the bed.
I hear Edward cough and the bed move a little. Grinning, I decided one last push to make him uncomfortable. I pictured us eating each other out. I hear my phone beep from my room, I walk back to my room and locked my door. I put on my coat and shoes. I look at my phone and almost died laughing.

Edward: Arianna, please refrain from torturing me with those thoughts. I know you do it on purpose. I'll watch things here while you sneak out.

Ari: Lol thank you Edward.

Unplugging my phone and taking the charger. Putting it all in a bag and climb out the window. Dropping softly to the ground and began walking into the forest. Blue balls of flames danced around me so I can see where I'm going. Half an hour passes when I hear a stick snap and I smelled cinnamon and old book smell. Grinning knowing it was Carlisle trying to catch me by surprise I snap my fingers making the fire disappear plunging into darkness. jumping up a tree and staying quiet as I can watching and waiting for him to pass underneath me. I see his pale blonde hair lit up from the moonlight shining down on it, as he passes underneath me I jump onto his shoulders surprising him.