Meeting the Cullens

Climbing out of the shower, I grabbed my clothes and walked to my room. I felt heated eyes on my back, turning I saw Bella with her hands on her hips glaring.
Smirking,I raised an eyebrow, " you know if you wanted to see me naked all you have to do is ask." She turns the brightest shade of red ive ever seen and stomps to her room closing the door. Laughing, I go get ready for school. Looking in the mirror, I guess I looked fine. Black skinny jeans, black Dracula tank top with leather jacket. Dark blue combat boots, and simple silver necklace and earrings.
I pulled my black hair into a ponytail. Smokey makeup and simple chapstick.
Nodding I grab my perfume Black Orchid, and grabbed my backpack. Spraying some on while walking out the door.
"Bye dad! I'm off to school!" He turned and waved continued talking to Bella by her truck.
Pulling away from the house I see her climbing into her truck with Jake. Billy gave me a small glare as I drove away. The Blacks never really liked me. I never understood why but the feeling is mutual. They make me uncomfortable with their staring like I'm going to do something illegal. Shaking my head as I pull in and right as I step out I hear a roar of a truck. Eyes were on it as Bella stepped out with her head down.
I felt a little bad as she looked scared and awkward. Sighing I walk towards her when I hear someone say. 'nice truck'. She shys away saying thanks. "Bella." I walked next to her with my hand rubbing my neck. She jumps and looks at me with a glare. "What do you want?" I put my hand up. "Hey you looked uncomfortable and thought you needed company." She stops and looks at me for a minute. " I don't need/ want your help. Your mom stole my dad from my mom and had a slut. Keep away from me and my dad." She marches towards the office. I stood there while people that overheard gave me pity and shocked looks. I guess they were waiting for me to cry.
Not happening. I just grinned and laughed. They quickly went their way to class. I strolled to the office, she wasn't there but I grabbed my schedule that was handed to me. First is History, one of my favorite classes.
Not looking up from my schedule I bumped into something hard. "Shit, sorry!" Looking up from the floor I see a gorgeous blonde girl. "It's alright." She helps me up. "I'm Rosalie, and this is my family." Four beautiful people was behind her. They looked too beautiful and too similar. Bronze hair boy frowned out of nowhere. "I'm Arianna but call me Ari. It's a pleasure meeting you."

( Wow, this was a hard chapter lol. What do you guys think?)