Meeting Him

End of school. Finally. Everyone was talking about the aparent fight that happened this morning. Rose and her family kept people away from me all day and they tried to destract me.
Edward left school in a rush. I was worried that he got sick but they told me not worry about it.
Walking towards the parking lot with Rosalie and the Cullen's, I see Mandy and Bella chatting by her truck. "Ari, are you alright?" Jasper looks at me with sympathetic. "Hmm, yeah." We felt their eyes on us as we got to our cars. "I just didn't see those two becoming friends." Bella smirked right at me. Oh she is going to get it soon. I grin and did the old kiss my ass sign. Mandy held her back, I just turned toward Rose. "Here is my number. You all can have it."
Alice bounces in excitement. "Let's have a slumber party this weekend!" The guys just groaned and got in their cars. Nodding I waved them good bye. Being home the next few days after the incident was almost torture. Bella was good in the eyes of our father. She had Mandy over also Edward started talking to her more. I think they are going end up together. Poor Edward.
The minute the bell rings for the last time before the weekend, Rosalie smiles as she walks to my car with me. "I'll pick you up at 6:30pm?" Tossing my bag into the back. "That sounds good, I'll be ready by then." We separate and I head home excited. I pull in just as dad does. I wait as he gets out, "dad? Is it alright that I spend the night at a friend's house?"
"Who's house?" "The Cullen's"
He smiles and nods. "That's alright. They are wonderful people and kind. Just be sure to take your phone." I gave him a hug running inside to get ready. I was packing when I hear the roar of her truck. Scowling, I tuck my valubles in the wall in the closet. No one knew about that spot since I created it years ago. Looking at my phone, it was almost six so I jump in the shower thinking about these past few days with anger. Bella has turned some people against me. Including my old friend Mandy.
Shaking my head I hurried up. Getting out and got ready. Light blue jeans,black tank top, and black nail polish. It's 6:25 and I started blow drying my hair. I hear a honk out side, smiling finished my hair putting a beanie on. Rushed out the door with everything. Bella watches me in jealousy. I jump in with a wink at her as we drive off. "So my parents are excited to meet you." I look at her in fear. "What if they don't like me?" She pats my knee. "They will." Comfortable silence until we pulled up to her house. My God was it gorgeous! Rose chuckled at my reaction. "Come on." Walking with her to the house I started feeling nervous. I walked inside with her. Emmett and the others are laughing in the living room watching TV. I was met with the most beautiful man I've ever seen. He looks at me in shock. Silence filled the room. My chest started to tight and a tug was felt. He grunts in pains. The tug grew stronger, I gasp as I have a vision of us dancing in the dark of night. I hear a whisper in my ear. "Vampires." I refocus and look around. "Vampires." They look at me in shock. I crumple to the ground in faint. Who was he and what are they?

(Sorry about the long wait. I own Adrianna. Sorry about the poor writing :( first time. What do you all think?)