Immortality

Days passed and I'm out in the forest looking for the ingredients. "Why not just get the plants from stores? Wouldn't it be easier?" Carlisle leans down and helps pick lavender.
Smiling," yes it would be easier but if it comes from the wild it is stronger and purer." He nods in understanding putting the flower in the bucket.
"What else do you need?" I pull out my paper.

Hellsbore flower

Lavender

Blood of something pure and innocent

A black candle

2 red candles

2 white candles

Holy water

Spider toxin

A chalice

A sterile knife

A lighter or fire spell

"Spider Toxin

"I need pure blood, hellsbore, and holy water."
Looking up to see him looking troubled. Placing my hand on his arm, "what is it Carlisle?"
"You are going to take a potion that will make you immortal. I fear for what will happen when you take it." I leaned into him as we walked towards the house.

"I have seen it work on others before but its different for each person. One thing that they have in common is that they never died. It does enhance their abilities." Walking up to the house, I see everyone outside talking. Bella was with Edward, even though we mostly made up i cant trust her fully. Walking towards them with a smile but thinking about what is going to happen next.

"Ok guys i have everything i need but three things. Hellsbore, Holly water and Pure blood." They look in thought then Jasper spoke softly, "How do you plan on getting the Pure blood?" I look at him confused then it hit me. He thinks i have to kill someone in order to get it. Shaking my head i turn to Carlisle. 

"I know im asking you alot but you are the only one i can ask for the water and the blood. I know you were a Catholic back then and you know Latin. Are you able to do the incantation? As for the blood i dont need to hunt anyone. Just need blood from a child from a blood bank. I would never harm a child. They are the purest thing i can think of." 

Jasper looks relived and smiles at me. Carlisle looks in deep thought while i spoke to everyone about clearing up a space in the living room to do it. What i didn't tell them is that i needed someone to stab me in the chest with a lance coated in the pure blood and holy water.  Carlisle clears his throat and we turn to look at him. 

"Ill do it. Ill go to work to get the blood and we can get started." Smiling at him i lean forward to kiss him and gave him a tight hug. I know this was difficult for him since it went against his beliefs but we both wanted to be together forever. As he left i walked to Bella and took a deep breath. "Bella? I will need your assistance. I didn't tell Carlisle but ill need all of your help." 

They looked at me waiting for me to continue. She looked at me worried and confusion. "I will need to die but it can only be done in the hands of a human. I will need you to over come your nausea and rub holy water mixed with the pure blood on the spear that i am bringing." She looks like she was going to object with tears in her eyes but i held up my hand. " I will not be dead for along. Maybe 10 minutes tops. I need you to stab me in the chest as hard as you can and  do it fast because Carlisle will react. This is where i need everyone else to hold him back from her while im transforming. He is strong since he older than you all." 

Rosalie looked like she if she could she would cry. "How well do you know this will work and it wont just kill you?" I grabbed her hands and held her close holding out my arms for everyone. I hugged them tight. " I have seen it many times. I haven't had a clean slate my entire life and this is one of the ways i can get it. I lasted this long because i always had to return to hell every 30 years and live there a year.  I come back up revived in a sense but i always come back as someone's child. So think of it as reincarnation. I didn't really have any need to stay  in one place and i never had a pretty past. I had a problem of killing when i got bored. However, since i met you all i didn't feel the need for doing that. I never want to separate from you all so this is my chance." 

They smiled and nodded in understanding. I turn to Bella who looked in fear but determination. "I am not strong enough to kill you. I don't think that i can." I waved my hand and the lance appears in my hand. Handing it to her and helped her in holding it.  A target appeared in front of us that showed her where to attack. I nodded at her and she stabbed but it barely broke it's "skin". I worked with her for over three hours and Alice comes out of the house. " Arianna? I think you should let her rest. She needs to eat and relax." I watched Bella stab as hard as she can and it hit its mark for the twelfth time.I touch her arm and we walked inside. 

"Good job Bella! you did it. I can trust you to do what you need to in the part you play." She was lightly breathing fast and she looked tired. Edward came in with her food and a blanket. As she was eating i looked at all the herbs i gathered including the Hellebore and looked at the clock. I have maybe three hours until Carlisle gets home from work and the rest of the ingredients. Bella fell asleep on Edward and i started to grind the herbs, and spider toxin together. Emmett came over placing the candles and the sterile dagger next to me. The boys were moving the furniture into a different side of the house while i walk into the living room pouring salt into circle. Placing the candles in the opposite direction of each other. I just sat in the middle and closed my eyes. I hear the door open to the front door. It's time. I watch as everyone came in and i stand up as Carlisle hands me the blood and holy water. I mix half of both into the herbs and toxin. Jasper lights the candles and give my book to Carlisle. I can tell all of them are nervous since Carlisle doesn't know that after he is done reading that ill be impaled by my sister. 

Nodding to him, he starts chanting while i drink the mixture and when it was empty,pain erupted in my chest from the toxin. I bite my lip to keep from cry and screaming. He  was on the last verse and the kids move next to him ready to grab him. Bella hid the lance behind her with tears in her eyes. Right as he finish they grabbed him pinning him. He was shouting questions when he sees Bella aiming the lance at my heart. His eyes widen and growls loud shattering the glass windows in the room.  "Quickly Bella! They cant hold him forever! " I urge her as she whispers sorry and stabs me in the heart and it goes through my body. I hear a heart breaking scream from the girls and a growl so terrifying that i knew it was my beloved. Blackness wrapped its arms around my sit and then nothingness. I knew right then that i have passed away into the unknown.

(Hi Everyone! Thank you for reading my stories! I own nothing but my character and the parts obviously not in the Twilight sage movies and books.)