More trouble.

A year has passed with alot happening. Bella found out about the the Cullens, also attracted the human feeding vampires who 1 of 3 was killed by us, and the dance. She went and I stayed away for it. 17 now I'm getting restless with everything. Groaning I sit up from the bed and running my hand through my hair I check my phone.
I have a text from Carlisle. Smiling I open it
Greek God : Morning Beautiful, eat before school. You've been getting jittery lately. I'll see you this weekend.
Hmm guess he has notice me not able to sit still.
Ari: Morning Love, I'll be alright. I'll eat. I'm so excited to see you!
Suddenly I feel brave and naughty. Getting up and going through my drawers I find my neon light blue lace matching bra and panties. Taking a picture of it and sending it to him.
Ari: Found my outfit ;)
Grabbing them and my phone, I go to the bathroom. Starting the shower. I hear a ding as I undress , grabbing my phone and almost died laughing.
Greek God: Ari, I'm in a business meeting and this did not help me stay focus. However I look forward to seeing it in person.

Laughing I hop in the shower. We haven't gone all the way yet. I wanted to wait until I turn 18. The most we have done is grinding and make outs. Climbing out and drying off, I pull them on. Hmm not bad. Covering myself up I go to my room and pick out my clothes. Taking out my phone and taking a picture of my lace lingerie. Sending him the picture with a grin and pulling on my clothes. I was doing my makeup when my phone dinged.
Greek God: You are making it difficult to not come over and devore you. Be good.

Ari: I'm a demon. ;) I have fun but for you I'll try to be good.

Grabbing my keys and a granola bar. Dad walked in with his uniform. "Heading to work dad?"
"Yes, they can't seem to get enough of me." He joked. I rolled my eyes while laughing. I heard Bella walking to the bathroom to get ready. "I'm heading to school dad. You be safe out there."
"Always am." Heading outside I see Edward leaning on his Volvo, looking up at her window.I decided to have fun. "Edward, how has Bella been treating you?" He looks at me in amusement, "she is stubborn but I love her." I start thinking about ways to surprise Carlisle when I thought up a Victorian corset and skirt. Edward grins and laughs. "If you are going that route go for knee length skirt and blue." Laughing I head to my car, "I'll head over to the vintage store after school. Don't spoil my plan Eddy." He scowled and looks to the front door hearing Bella. I jump in my car playing the song Close by Nick Jonas. Driving to school I suddenly get a vision of red headed woman grabbing my throat laughing holding Carlisle's head. I scream in pain and sadness, I lose control of my car and it hits a rough patch in the road. I turn the wheel fast accidentally causing the car to flip. I black out and all I remember is hearing Edward's voice yelling my name.
Slowly waking up I hear a beeping noice and opening my eyes everything was blurry . Groaning I rub my hand over my eyes. "Ari? You are awake! What the hell happened?!" Alice. "I'm fine Alice. Just lost control of the wheel." Opening my eyes again, I see the Cullens looking at me in worry. Carlisle was staring at me. Sighing I looked at Edward. Edward read my thoughts I'm tired. He nodded and explained everything that he saw. They had shocked faces and Carlisle gripped my arm. " You don't have to worry about me. I just need you to get better. Look like you will be bruised knee and a few scratches." Nodding I just close my eyes. Well looks like I'll save to save the surprise some other time.