Learning the Truth.

Slowly coming to, once again I hear voices. Except this time I was annoyed with the one voice I can pick out. Bella. "What the hell is she doing here?" I feel a burning anger inside my chest. This girl is pissing me off. Opening my eyes, I turn towards the noise. She was in Edward's arms, looking at him with confusing and whining voice. "I can be here because I was invited." She whips around and glares at me. "I don't see why. You are a whore and sleep with anyone who is willing to be with you!" Edward grips her shoulder so she won't jump me. I can feel fire burning in my chest but I hold back. "Edward? Where is he?" Smirking he nods to the office like door. I pull myself up and walk to the room. As I pass them, Bella gets ahold of my hair and yanks. The rest of the family comes into the room. I stop and hissed. "Bella, I'm warning you. Let the fuck go before I hurt you." She yanks again and Rose reach for her but I beat her to it. Smashing my fist into nose and she releases me. "Oh shit." My hands start heating up. No....no don't. Stumbling backwards, my hands have small blue flames running up them. My God runs into the room and sees my hands. "What are you?" Crying, I wrap my arms around myself and fire quickly engulfs my body. "I'm a monster." Bella with paper covering her nose, stares in shock and fear. Why did this happen? I usually have control over my anger. Looking at him and seeing fear in his eyes made my pain worse and my flames darker. He hates me. Dark thoughts consumed my mind that I didn't see him pick up a bucket full of water. He pours it over my head. Shit it's cold! The flames are gone. I stay still on the ground. Felt likes hours pass when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. Glancing up, it was him. "Rose will take you to the shower and get you warmed up." Slowly I stand up. I get the feeling if I did anything too fast they would pour water over me again. Edward laughs. " It's ok Ari." Mind reader huh? He nods. Great. Like I need him to know my wet dreams. Rose takes me to the upstairs bathroom and goes to set out clothes. "Rose? Are you scared of me?" She pauses by the door. "No, Ari we are something more dangerous. I'm sure Carlisle will tell you." I'm guessing that's what his name is. It fits him like a glove. "Rose. I'll tell you all my secret when I'm done." She leaves and i hop in the shower. Well, now they need to know my secret. I hurry up my cleaning but I sit on floor while the water falls on me. His face when he saw me. Flinching at the memory. All I see from them is fear. Sigh I might as well tell them so they can stay away. Climbing out and getting ready. Hmm expensive looking jeans and a white tank top. Hmm not bad. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and walked down stairs. They were waiting for me in front room along with Bella. Well I might as well be blunt and straight to the point. With a deep breath, "I'm a demon." They turn and look at me with surprise. Carlisle stands up and reaches his hand for me. Wary, I let him take my hand. " Do you mind showing us?" Sighing I close my eyes and feel the flames in my hair. Slowly opening my eyes to them being all black. "I'm the first demon there was." Bella gasped and fainted. "Don't worry about it. I'll erase her memory of this and replace it with something normal." Turing normal again I look at Carlisle. "What are you?"
"Well we are less supernatural but we vampires." Well fuck I wasn't dreaming. This has gotten interesting.