Uninvited Guest

As they left for their honeymoon, I turn to Carlisle and walked indoors with the rest of the family. Leaning on Carlisle, I kept thinking about that woman when I see her again through the trees. "Who is she,Carlisle?" He turns his head and his eyes widen in surprise. Everyone came in the room seeing who I was talking about. 

"It's Carlisle's ex wife. She faked being his mate and used him until she found her mate." Rose glared at her. I felt angry that this woman not only faked being mated but hurt my family. I stood up and walked outside staring down the red-eyed vamp. She stood with a smirk and looked towards Carlisle. Hell no, she isn't going for my mate. Over my dead body.

"Carlisle, my handsome mate, are you done playing with this little mutated freak and ready to come home with me?" Her voice beautiful but full of self importance and pride. What the hell? Who does she think she is?! Body shaking with anger and felt my flames coming out of my hands. Right as I was about to attack her I felt cold arms wrap around my waist and pulled against a chest. Carlisle. 

"I will never go with you again. I have found my true mate and I would appreciate it if you didn't disrespect her. Now why are you here, Esme?" So her name is Esme. I will remember that next time. She smiles and crosses her arms. 

"Well, I came here on behalf of my mate and to see if I Can get my fourth king back." Rosalie snarled at her while being held by Emmett. Jasper looked angry while Alice looked ready to kill her. I turn looking at Carlisle and kissed him hard. He smirked in the kiss and held me close. We pull back and i raised my eyebrow at her. She looked pissed and her eyes turned black.

"Esme, you dont scare me. Go tell your mate that I said to go fuck yourselves and to leave my family alone." My eyes turn all black and I flashed my innocent smile. She growled and turned away when she said "You will regret this. We don't take kindly to being turned down." She sped off into the night. There was a lengthy silence of us taking in her words when i finally turned to my family and asked the two questions that have been bothering me.

"I have to ask. Who is her mate? What does she mean fourth King?" I stare at Carlisle and see tiredness that you don't see in a Vampire along with fear and acceptance. He pulled me close to him and he took me inside with everyone following along behind us. I sat on the couch and waited patiently for him to tell me. 

He took an unneeded breath and held my hands in his. "Arianna, I was once one of the four kings in Voltari. I didn't have much ruling as the other kings but they knew me as the King of Reason. They let me go only because I rather feed from animals instead of humans. Also, they are so power hungry so they accepted my reason for leaving. As for Esme, she used to be with me but as she has the gift of compassion however, she has the gift relationship manipulation. She tried to use it just now talking to me but I don't think she can with us being true mates. Her true mate sounds like it is one of the kings." He waited while I absorbed all the information and I just leaned back with a sigh.

"So I have Bella and Edward who hate me and a crazy immortal ex. Well, this shall be fun." I flashed my grin as the family laughed.

(Sorry its been so long! :( I am working on moving.)