The Wedding

Weeks past and soon their wedding is tomorrow, I was still invited to it since I was Carlisle's plus one and I decided that I would not be too dressy. I wore one of my dresses that I first wore to school. I wore my red dress, and I found out that I Can press my wings into my body so it can alarm no one. I pulled my hair up into a clip making it look like a waterfall and my hair curls into ringlets. Just as I put my earrings and necklace on, a knock on the door and it opened to Carlisle in a suit. 

"You look beautiful, Arianna." Holding out his arm with a charming smile, I take his arm and kiss his cheek. "Thank you Carlisle. I am glad we found eachother." He kisses my forehead and we walk out to find our seats. We sat with our family and talked until we heard the bride's walk down the aisle music. I watched Bella walk down the aisle towards Edward and she looked beautiful. I don't like her and her attitude but she is my half sister. I've given her plenty of chances. After today, I won't see her anymore.
I watch as they take their vows and kiss for the first time as a wedded couple. I felt Carlisle gently squeeze my hand kiss my cheek. "Are you alright,love?"
Smiling, "yes, this was a beautiful wedding."
As the music for everyone to dance to came on, I watched as Jasper spun Alice around and laughing. They really are a perfect couple and I turn to watch as Carlisle spoke to Charlie.
I feel so happy that I found someone who makes me happy and whole. I see Bella and Edward walk away from the dancing to the back of the house. Guess it got too much at once. Carlisle came over and we danced for a bit.
Then it was time to see them off to their honeymoon. I smiled as I threw rice in the air above their heads. As everyone was seeing them off, I felt like being watched. I look around and in the distance I see a woman. With Red eyes and light brown hair.she had a curver body and pale skin.
Who is that and why is she watching me?

(Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long. I hope you all are healthy and safe! Thank you for reading the stories!)