Accidents comes with worry

It was Bella's birthday and we were celebrating at the Cullen's house. Since I confronted her at the party she does the pettiest things to get me into trouble. I've been grounded twice for her crap. Both times I've gave her bad nightmares.
Things have been great between Carlisle and I. We still haven't done anything yet which has frustrated the hell out of me.
I grab my purple full length romper that felt like satin with my black flats. I pull my hair into a braid and silver hoop earrings. I do a natural makeup look. I grab my 2 gifts. One for Bella which was a lavender oil to keep bad dreams away (smirk). The other was for Carlisle. It was a picture of us the night us girls wore latex clothing. We were grinning while in each other's arms.  The frame was silver with forever written in gold. I put both in different gift bags. He was picking me up early so I can help with the party. I hear my phone buzz letting me know he was here. I spray vanilla on my neck and ran out the door. Climbing in his car, I kiss him softly and put my seatbelt on.
"You look handsome!" He winked at me and turned on the heater.
"Thank you love. You look beautiful."
He held my hand as he drove to the house and his thumb making circles on my hand. It was so relaxing that I leaned my head back while my other hand was on his forearm. I felt complete and relaxed with him. We arrive a short time later and he wakes me with a kiss on my head.
I grab my gifts and we walk to the front door with Rosalie holding a hot coffee cup.
"Figured you would be tired so here is your caffeine." She smirks with Emmett's booming laughter coming up behind her.
"I'm sure she needs it for other reasons." He winked at me playfully while Carlisle just rolls his eyes and went to help Alice with decorations.
Sipping hazelnut coffee while watching my friends laughing, joking , and getting ready for the party. Putting my cup down I walked over to Emmett and leaped on his shoulders grabbing the streamer from him, then taping it at the right height.
"Thanks for your help mom."
He grinned at me but heard a loud smack and laughter. Emmett rubbed the back of his head while starring at Rosalie.
"Babe! What was that for? She knows that I am kidding."
I hop down and hug rose laughing. I hear a car pull up in the drive way and my mood turned to neutral. I walk to Carlisle wrapping my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arm around mine. I take a deep breath and leaned against him. As they walk in Alice was hugging her and all about pictures of them. I'm happy as long as she doesn't bother me. Bella shook Emmett's gift looking at him funny.
" It's already installed in that truck. Finally some decent sound in that piece of"
Bella cuts him off smiling, "hey, don't hate on the truck."
Chucking at that, I decided I'll hand her that present. She turns towards me with frown and opens her gift from me. She makes a weird face at the oil reading it. "For nightmares?"
I silently nod and turn back towards Carlisle while Alice gives Bella the gift from Esme and Carlisle. "It's tickets to go see your mom. Your looking a little pale."
We all smile but then Bella gets a paper cut. Everything felt like it moved in slow motion. Edward pushes bella back causing her to fly into the small table breaking it. Jasper charges for her but is pushed back by Edward into the piano crushing it. However he doesn't seem fazed and charges at her again only to be stopped by Emmett and Carlisle.
Alice steps in front holding his face trying to calm him down only to realize that Bella is bleeding more than they thought.
Sighing at her stupidity and Edward's, I help pull Jasper out of the house. Why can't she ever be careful?

(Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent but I'm back! Hope you enjoy this new chapter and will bring you another within two days.)