Confrontion.

The next morning Carlisle takes me home early enough for me to sneak back into my room. I was able get about three more hours of sleep when my alarm for school woke me up. Jumping out of bed and rushing to the shower. No one is up yet and I have to make sure I get home in time to get ready for the party tonight. Hmm I have to shop on the way home. Walking to my room to get ready, I hear dad and Bella getting up. Hearing my phone start to ring I pull my towel off answering it.

"Hello?" Brushing my hair out while waiting for a answer.
"Hi! Is this Arianna Swan?" A female voice. Sounded familiar.
"Yes this is she. How can I help you?"
"This is Mary from the  Hospital, we just went over the resume and the application you sent in. We would like to set up an interview."
Oh man I forgot about them. Well I have to start working to get a new car.
"Of course. I go to school during the day so I can stop by after school." I hear shuffling of paperwork and mumbling.

"Are you available to come in next Monday around 4pm?" I turn and look at my calendar.
"Yeah, I'm open then. Thank you."
I hear her hang up and I pull on dark red leggings with black boots. Sliding a black tank top with a red vampire skull. Smelling coffee, I grab my back bag and leather jacket. Looking in my drawers I pull out my iPod and headphones, I head downstairs to see dad and Bella eating breakfast. Nope that doesn't look like fun to be involved with. I have enough time and money to stop at a coffee shop and a mini store before school.
"Hey Dad I'm heading out early." He looks up from the newspaper and glances at Bella who was giving me a evil eye.
"Sure thing Arianna. Just careful on the road and the bike lock is on the handle bars." I hug him from behind and look at Bella with a smile. Opening the garage, I grab my blue huffy bike and the red new lock. Opening it I set it up and close the garage door. Just as I was about to head out I look up to see bella in front of me. "Can I help you Isabella?"
She scowled at me with her hands on her hips. "I mean it skank. Stay away from the Cullens. They don't need you trying to destroy their life like you did mine."
I just stared at her blank faced.
"You honestly think you scare me Bella? Im stronger and wiser than you." She made a move towards me but she heard the front door open and stopped. She took off in her truck and dad waved at me good bye. I pop in my earbuds and hopped on my bike. Stopping by to get coffee an food for lunch I head to school. I made it with ten minutes to spare. Chaining up my bike i see Edward already talking to bella and the others are talking by their cars. I rush to meet them and greet them with hugs. After telling them what happened this morning, Rose gave Bella who was glaring over at her a glare of her own.
Alice bounces next to Jasper.
"Hey Arianna, you want to shop tonight for the party? You need the outfit." Smiling with mischief, I nodded while Japer smirks. "Yeah sounds fun I just need a skirt and shoes. Maybe a few accessories. I have a top covered." Rose draps her arm around my shoulder and we walked to class with excitement.

(Hi everyone! I'm sorry it took me so long :( I've been busy with personal and family problems. Everything is good now and I'll be writing alot more often. )