Awaken

I open my eyes to complete darkness and i am just walking in it. It feels like this is going on forever but i feel warmth behind me. Turning quick and seeing a woman with black hair along with red eyes. I stare at her in confusion and walk towards her. She smiles with silver fangs and beckons me closer. "No need to be afraid. I am you when you turn." I stop and stare at her in shock.

"How is this happening? I didn't think the ritual will bring me to hell." She for a second sounded offended then a thought  crossed her face and she started laughing. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and walked with me towards a blue light. 

"You are not in hell. We are in transition to being a hybrid of Demon/Vampire. Lets own this bitch shall we?" She smirks at me and I smiled return. She moves my hair to the side and bit my neck. I felt her mold into me and I became the hybrid. Grinning i jumped into the light and closed my eyes. It felt like forever but i snap my eyes open to see the empty living room and no one in site.Stretching out and looking at the outfit im wearing that im assuming Alice put on me. With all due respect to her, but i hate her taste. In more of a dark sexy than a girly look.

(Clothes Alice put me in)

I look around and seeing my suitcase and gently pull out my outfit with a smirk

I look around and seeing my suitcase and gently pull out my outfit with a smirk. Gently putting Alice's dress on the bed and slipped on mine and my heels. Im done being the goody two shoes and ready to run everyone to their knees. Standing tall i walk out of the room to the backyard to see some of the clan looking at Carlisle with worry and wary eyes. He looks out of sorts and angry. I walk out slowly and i hear Rose gasp with eyes wide while everyone turns towards me. I didn't realize that the wolves were there growling at the Cullens. I glare at them and walk towards them that's when Carlisle turns towards me. His eyes grow wide and darken at the site of my clothes. 

"What are you doing here? Come to kill me in my sleep?" I question the head wolf that was a rustic brown. It growled at me and got into a defense position while the others look uncertain. "Let me tell you something mutt. I was imprinted on your leader Sam. You harm me and you will have broke your law. I also dont think he will be very happy with you." I grin with a raised eyebrow. He just growled louder and i felt arms wrap around my waist and lips near my ear. "Stop poking the wolf Ari." There was humor in his voice but seriousness. Rolling my eyes at the wolf and fake yawned at him.

"He started it by annoying me. " I reply and i stretch out my limbs looking towards Rose. "Where is everyone?" Bella, Edward,and Alice was missing. I didn't think i was out for a long period of time but i could be wrong. She looks at Carlisle and Emmett nervous and she looked down. What the hell is going on? I turn to face Carlisle and he sighed. "How long do you think you were out Arianna?" I pause to think,"ten to twenty minutes why?" He shook his head and looks at me sad. Oh my god, how long was i out?!

" Bella is getting married to Edward. You have been transitioning for 7 months." He spoke gently and with caution. I can't believe it. My eyes grow huge and loss of time shocked me. 7 months?! She is getting married?! I never thought that i was gone for that long. I must have been walking in that darkness for that long and when i met the other me was probably the time was for me to wake up. 

"I need to hunt and time to think." They nod and i took off running into the forest not feeling anything but sadness for loss of time. I see a deer in the distance and hunted it, after feeding i sat on on tallest branch in a tall tree. Maybe i should tell her i have woken up and maybe make up for lost time. I pull out my phone turning it on and texted Bella. 

"Hey! I hear that you are getting married! Congratulations :) When can we hang out and catch up?" I hit send and leaned against the tree loving the view of the tops off the trees. It is so peaceful and quiet. The moment was ruined with the sound of my phone alerting me to a message. What i saw made my heart burn with anger, sadness, embarrassment and hatred.

"Oh you are awake? Damn i was hoping you were gone for good. oh well i will have to try better next time." 

(Thank you for your encouragement and hope you like this new chapter!)