Giving my all.

Kissing him while moaning until we hear someone knocking on the door. We both groan in annoyance and fixed our clothes. He went to open the door while I sprayed perfume on myself. I looked in a mirror and I was looking great at least not looking like I was about to get fucked. Edward and Roselie were at the door. Apparently Alice had a vision and needed a meeting in the kitchen. I slipped on my mask and walk next to Carlisle to his family. Rose leans against me and whispers to me,

"Sorry to break up the fun you were going to have." She giggles at my glare and smirk. "I'm sure you can come up with another way to snare him away."

As the meeting went on about dealing with new borns and Bella being stubborn about letting the wolves help. They finally came to an agreement on on the wolves joining the fight and Bella had this look of fear and worry on her face.
I just yawned into my hand and walked off joining my friends in dancing. Strobe lights and loud music make it easy to get lost in it. When the song ended it switched to a romantic walts and I felt a hand placed on my waist. Turning to see a black masked Carlisle and a smile spreads across my face. He leads and I follow. Something I'll do for eternity for him.
"This is one of the best nights of my life."
He smiles, "mine as well. You look beautiful in your dress."
Blushing I moved his mask showing his mouth and kissed him with my soul. Everything seems to disappear and it's just us. I felt complete and happy. I never felt this way in years.
Pulling away, I stare into his eyes and see love shinning through them. Out of the corner of my eye I see a red haired woman leaving the house. I'm guessing it's Victoria but for now I'll let her leave. After all, she will not harm my family as long as I live.
Turning back to Carlisle, we continue to dance all night. What a magical night.

(Sorry it took so long to get back to this story!!! :( I hope you all like it!)