Chapter 13

Aizawa learned a few things that night. 

1. Problem Child had to stay there for at least half an hour everyday, otherwise, his 'quirk' would force him to.

2. Time ran slower in that other dimension but would start at whatever time they went to, even if it was slower. It was hard to explain.

3. Midoriya was on a volleyball team and had online school. Aizawa wondered how he was doing with the workload.

4. A match was on Wednesday, aka tomorrow. Today was Tuesday, or at least, he was pretty sure. You could never tell when it came to days. 

5. There was a training camp that Midoriya had insisted on going to. That wasn't a problem, Aizawa could confirm that there would be a small break that would last the entire week, considering that the kids' Provisional License Exam would be the week earlier. So that was fine.

He had also asked Problem Child a question, which he answered that he had not tried it out yet.

6. Problem Child could teleport to anywhere he wanted to, as long as he knows where it is and has seen it in person. For example, he couldn't teleport to the Statue of Liberty that was in America, because he had never went there before. Surprisingly (or not), this applied to both the other dimension and their dimension, which was a bit lucky. Problem Child didn't use it much, considering that if he suddenly dropped out of a portal where someone was watching, he might potentially be exposed or make the other person panic.

There were probably more things that he had to learn, after all, he just found out about this last night. It wouldn't be likely, but there was a possibility he forgot something. Well, he hoped not.

Aizawa looked over at Midoriya, who was training on the other side of the field outside. Tiger from the Wild Wild Pussycats was working with him, and it seemed like Tiger intended on working him to his limits. It would be good endurance, but he did have a match.

He'd might have to cut Midoriya just a small bit of slack so that he wouldn't pass out during that match against - what was that school's name? Ao-something Joh-something. The school also had a nickname of some sort. Johsi, Sojosi, Sojei, Seijoh - Seijoh! Yes, that was it. That school apparently had a great setter, named Oikawa. Aizawa remembered this because he was reminded of a fish when he heard the person's surname.

He looked around at the people near him. Class 1b had only arrived an hour or so earlier, but he could see that they were starting to lose just a little bit of momentum, small enough where it would be difficult to notice. But it was to be expected, after all, Class 1b was not thrown into many extreme situations such as the ones like Class 1a, which were unfortunately just as dangerous. 

Iida ran past behind him at a rapid pace, causing dust to fly up onto him. "Sorry, Aizawa-sensei!" he yelled as he sprinted past. The student would've stopped and checked to see if he was alright, Aizawa knew enough about his student to predict that. 

However...

Aizawa eyed Ragdoll who was keeping an eye on the boy before returning to her work. Iida was most likely given the direction to not to stop unless he injured someone. And if anything, Aizawa knew that for the most part, Iida would follow those direct instructions.

His class was like several factions in a military. Odd comparison, but it was true.

From what he eavesdropped on, there was a so-proclaimed 'Bakusquad' and a 'Dekusquad'. Apparently, Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Ashido, Bakugou, and occasionally Jirou were part of the Bakusquad while Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Shinsou, and Midoriya were part of the Dekusquad, as well as Dark Shadow being an honorary member of the Dekusquad. Everyone else was either in the other squads but didn't frequently take part in their activities or they were not interested in it.