Chapter 26

The plan was pretty simple, in Jirou's opinion.

There were essentially three categories: those on defense, those on offense, and those that served as a distraction for Class 1b.

She and Hagakure were ones in the attack category, which also included Tokoyami, Shoji, Midoriya, Koda, Asui, and Momo.

Defense people were obviously on defense, which included keeping the flag safe, using Vlad King-sensei as a hostage, and misdirecting Class 1b.

The most complicated of the three categories had to be the distaction team.

The distraction team was made up of everyone who wasn't on either of the other teams. Their job was simple. Be a distraction.

The thing that was complicated was that the distraction team didn't have a strategy, per say. If you could get the flag, great. If you couldn't, that's okay. Occupy one of Class 1b so they can't join the others.

Not only that, but some could be a distraction around the flag, to help out the defense team.

If one really wanted to fuck around with Class 1b, a distraction team member(s) could lead them on a wild goose chase, pretending to run back to base, but in actuality was leading them to the middle of nowhere before taking them out.

Now that she thought about it, their plan made them seem like total sadists.

Eh, she mentally shrugged.

The game had started a minute ago, and already she couldn't hear anyone around her within 10 meters, besides Hagakure, who stealthily walked with her.

"Are you gonna take off your clothes after we see the flag?" Jirou worriedly asked. "You might get poison ivy or oak or something."

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Hagakure quietly chuckled. "Is there anyone nearby?"

Jirou paused. "Three people are ahead of us, about 200 meters or so," she replied. "There might be four if that shadow guy's here."

"I guess it's a good thing that our flag's not in any shadows or anything," Hagakure giggled. "Hey, wanna climb a tree?"

Jirou looked up at the trees, their interconnecting branches, and said, "You know what? That's probably a good idea."

"Shinsou did it," Hagakure pointed out as they began the ascent, "and we had some kind of training back with those pipes and reaching All Might, remember?"

"Yeah," Jirou nodded once they got to the top. "Now, let's hurry. Don't fall or look down!"

"This is totally Tsu's thing," Hagakure giggled as she jumped from one branch to another.

--------------------
Asui POV

Asui shivered slightly, which shouldn't happen, considering how warm it was.

The training to use her camouflage that Mandalay helped with sure paid off. The trees being so close to each other also helped a great deal. With the speed she was going at, it wouldn't take long to reach the flag.

It was too bad she couldn't camouflage her tongue. Then she could just flick her tongue out, get the flag, and they would win just like that. She wasn't going to complain too much, though. Having camouflage for her skin was good enough.

Just like she thought, it took her only seven or so minutes, in which she passed a few classmates, a few Class 1b members, several animals, and a whole lot of trees.

And an Aizawa-sensei, who looked behind him to look at her.

"Faster than I expected," Aizawa said, half to her, half to himself.

Asui looked down at the clearing in front of her.

Several people were there, an orange haired girl, who was for some reason well known and popular to Class 1a. Well, Asui thought, that might've been because of Monoma.

A bird was perched on the flag, which did cause them to look at it every several seconds.

Perhaps it was because of Koda.

But now, she thought as she waited, she needed a distraction so she could grab the flag with her tongue.

She tried not to think about how many germs were on that flag pole.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for the short update, I overslept and didn't have a lot of time to write.

Me: really apologetic

Dark self: you did that on Monday and Thursday!

Me: well, I'm sorry!!

Dark Self: you thought you couldn't write a better chapter on Thursday since the Sports Festival was taking over 10 chapters! Jeez, lighten up.

Me: says you!

Dark self: not only that, you idiotically read In Another Life, the galaxy is endless, AND Oikawa's Last Wish/es all in the same day! Which made you not write on Thursday!

Me: starts to tear up

Dark Self: oh come on, again?

Me: cries

Dark Self: Date her and love again

Me: cries louder

Dark Self: I found you... you found me.

Me: cries so tears flood the room

Dark Self: I love you

Me: house floods