-before you read-

Hiya. So I just thought I should give a few notes before I post any stories here to prevent any kind of problems. 

So this is a book for small stories focusing on marvel characters. I do not own any of them. Unless I add a OC for the fun of it All of the charecters belong to Marvel.  Besides Y/N of course ;) 

Most of these are gonna be X readers and such cause that what I have the ideas for at the moment but there will be other ships at some point most likely. Unless it is otherwise specified my X readers are gonna be for all genders cause that how I prefer to do it.

Feel free to request certain characters but if you want it to happen in a timely fashion please give me more then just the character you want, I need at least a theme preferably something like; 

enemies to lovers, 

seven minutes in heaven, 

getting or giving comfort for something. 

Y/N will be aged appropriately too each character they are paired with. 

Example; Adult for with Bucky and A teen for with Peter Parker.

There will be zero exceptions for this. I will not be doing any adult x anything below 18. Just period. 

 Unless I say otherwise, all of these stories are alternate realities that are heavily based off the mcu. Also, unless specified assume it's sometime after the first avengers movie. Again, that's just what it is if I don't specify otherwise.

Oh and one more thing. I have not seen FATWS or WandaVision. I know vague things about it from memes and the trailers from both, but I have not seen them. so- picture anything in this, as an alternate universe k?

Other than that I don't really have any rules besides the fact I'm really bad at angst. and I will not be doing something where the characters like die in the end cause it makes me sad and I do not have the time to have that negativity right now.

With that said I hope you enjoy reading whatever nonsense I decide to post on this.