Questions (Tom Hiddleston x Y/N)

(I wouldn't usually do something like this cause like, he's a real adult person. But I saw a cute tik tok and it inspired me to do this. So here ya go))

Tom and Y/N were currently attending a panel for their newest movie. Their characters were love interests and quickly became one of the most popular ships on the internet.

Y/N was nervous. This was their first big role and the sudden fame was overwhelming for them.

"Y/N are you alright?" Tom asks gently as they are about to go on stage.

"what? Yeah.. I'm alright." Y/N mutters trying to hide the fact they were shaking. This was their first time talking directly to a bunch of fans since the movie's premier.

"You're shaking, do you need some water?" Tom asks softly, putting his hand on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N hesitated before nodding. The two of them had become good friends over the course of filming the movie and they trusted each other with just about everything. Tom asked one of the people backstage and got Y/N a bottle of water. On the speakers they started to announce the start of the panel.

"Are you ready?" Tom asks. Y/N sips the water bottle, nodding.

"Yeah, I'm ready, let's do this" Y/N says with a smile.

The two of them along with the other main cast members walk out as they are introduced one at a time. No surprise to you they pair Tom and Y/N up to walk out together. The moment they did the entire crowd erupted with cheers. Y/N smiled instantly, this was so new to them and so.. cool. Tom smiled and waved politely as always. He was always such a sweet, gentle man. Everyone sat down and questions began. Starting with ones from twitter and things like that.

Y/N actually enjoys themselves quite a bit, having a good time with their cast mates.

"I've got a question for Tom Hiddleston if that's alright" A fan asks.

"That's what I'm here for" Tom says with that charming smile of his.

"Are you and Y/N in a romantic relationship similar to your characters?" They ask. Y/N could feel heat rise to their cheeks, giggling to hide it. The others on the panel also laugh a bit looking at Tom to see how he would answer. Tom simply smiles but you could see the nervousness he hid, you knew him well enough for that.

"I wish we were"

The moment those words left his lips oohs and ahhs filled the room. Y/N nearly went red and soon noticed Tom was looking at them to see how they would respond.

"Did you really just say that?" Y/N manages to keep their cool, at least on the outside.

"Yes, yes I did" Tom says smiling at Y/N.

"Well that is very sweet of you" Y/N says.

The rest of the panel goes off without a hitch. But Y/N couldn't get what Tom said out of their mind. So when it was over they decided to confront him about it.

"Hey. Tom?" Y/N says coming up to him backstage.

"Y/N, I was hoping I would run into you again" Tom says with that trademark smile of his.

"Yeah me too, I was hoping that we could talk"

"It's about what I said during the panel isn't it?"

"Well- um kind of yeah.. it is. Did you mean it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you mean what you said?" Y/N repeats, getting more and more nervous by the second. "Do you really wish we were.. together"

"Well yes actually, and I thought I was making that quite obvious" Tom says, doing that licking his lips thing he does when he's nervous. Y/N went red.

"Really?" Tom chuckles softly.

"Yes really" he says, gently grabbing Y/N's hand. Y/N was absolutely stunned for a moment before grinning widely and holding Tom;s Hand in return.

"Well, we could try. If you would like, cause I would like too" Tom's eyes lit up the moment he heard Y/N speak.

"I would be honored," He says, smiling brightly. Y/N giggles standing on their tip toes and kissing Tom's cheek.

"Then I guess you'll have to text me later" She says with a wink. Tom visibly blushes.

"Of course. I have a date to plan now don't I" Tom says.

"Sounds amazing" Y/N says "I'll see you later then"

"Very well, I shall see you around Y/N" with that they parted ways neither of them being able to stop smiling.

//Word Count: 713// 

//I almost didn't post this cause it's cringe but here we are-//