The Whole World (Marvel x Y/N)

//This is a cute little idea I had. I hope you enjoy reading :)//

//should I do a part two with more charecters?// 

Nat x Y/N

Y/N giggles running up to their girlfriend "Hey Nat!"

"Hmm?"

"I can hold the whole world in my hands."

"Where are you going with this?" Nat asks, raising an eyebrow. Y/N cups Natasha's face in their hands grinning proudly. Nat blushes ever so softly, a small smile forming in her lips. "Well then. It looks like I can hold the entire universe." She says smoothly as her hands rest on Y/N's waist. Y/N turns bright red.

"naaatt.. No fair." Y/N pouts. Nat just smirks.

Tony x Y/N

Tony was working in his lab when Y/N ran up to him giggling hysterically.

"Heyyy Tonyyy." Y/N says sliding up to their boyfriend's side.

"what's up Y/N?" Tony asks with a soft smile.

"I can hold the whole world in my hands." Y/N says nonchalantly. Tony paused a moment before turning to face Y/N confused.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm, and I can prove it." Y/N says with a mischievous glint in their eye.

"Okay then." Tony says putting his tools down. "Prove it" Y/N grins and cups Tony's face in their hands. Tony was caught off guard at first blushing lightly before grinning widely. "I'm your whole world huh?"

"Mhm. Told you I could." Tony looked down with a chuckle before looking up at Y/N again.

"You sure did, you sure did"

Steve x Y/N

Y/N runs into the training room to find their boyfriend taking a break from his workout.

"Steve!" They say excitedly as they run up to him. Steve looks up and smiles instantly at the sight of Y/N running in. "Guess what!"

"What is it Y/N?" Steve asks not being able to wipe the love struck smile off his face.

"I can hold the whole world in my hands"

"But that's impossible no one can-" Steve is cut off by Y/N cupping his face in their hands. He blushes deeply as realization dawns on him. "Oh.." Y/ N giggles and kisses the tip of his nose.

"Gotcha"

Bruce x Y/N

"Hey Bruce!" Bruce looked up from his work smiling softly.

"Good evening Y/N" he says as gentle as always.

"Wanna hear something cool?"

"Sure"

"I can hold the whole world in my hands." Bruce looked confused.

"How could you manage that?" Y/N smiles.

"Like this" Y/N cups their boyfriend's face in their hands.

"O-oh.. Wow um. Heh.. T-that's sweet of you." Bruce stutters. His cheeks now tinged a bright red. 

//Word count: 400//