Jet-skis (Loki x Mobius)

( (Loki spoilers ahead. And if I got something wrong, my apologies. I really was just making this whole thing up so it's probably not the most accurate thing in the world.))

Loki sat alone. He had done it. But at what cost?
Kang had been defeated, and Sylvie? She was gone. After betraying him, Loki hadn't seen her. But now he was alone, at the end of time. With no why out. He dropped his knives, not even flinching from the sound of them hitting the floor. He stood their blankly staring at the entire multivurse. Suddenly he heard the familiar sound of a T.V.A gateway opening behind him.
"Mobius?" He questions turning around on his heel.
-
Mobius had successfully taken out Renslayer and was bringing the T.V.A back to its rightful course. All the while trying to find a way to get back to Loki. His Loki.
The minute he found a possible location he checked it out. But it wasn't that simple. It felt like years went by as he searched. Till finally. He stepped though the gate way and heard that all too familiar voice.
"Mobius?"
Was it true? Did he finally find him?
"Loki?"Their eyes met and neither of them could believe it.
"You came.. I never thought you'd show up" Loki says in disbelief.
"Wait- how do I know it's you?"
"What do you mean?"
"I've spent 5 years looking for you Loki and I've encountered many versions of you and some pretended to be the Loki in looking for, I have to know it's you."
Loki felt his heart drop. He'd been looking for that long?
"Well.. How can I prove it then?"
"Tell me something only the Loki I know. Would know" Loki thought for a moment not sure of that too say.
"You're name is Mobius m. Mobius. You've worked in the T.V.A you're entire existence. You worked under Judge Renslayer specifically." He began. But it wasn't enough. Mobius didn't believe him yet. "You worked as a detective of sorts. Going after criminal variants. Such as what I was considered."
"You're going to have to do more then that." Mobius says.
"Um.. You saved me from being pruned." Loki says getting more desperate."You convinced me to help you catch an evil version of myself and you made me watch these incredibly boring informational videos"
"And when I tried to trick you.. You gave me another chance. I discovered the variant was hiding in apocalypses, I ruined your salad and then proved I was right in Pompeii." Mobius's eyes widened as he heard everything. "You told me that you helped me because when you looked at me... You saw a scared little boy.. Who was lost in the cold." Loki finished looking at Mobius with pleading eyes. That had to be enough right? He had proved it was him.. He had too of.
"What was the magazine?" Mobius asks
"What?"
"at my desk. You found a magazine, and asked me about it. What was in the magazine?" Loki smiles a bit.
"Jetskis." Mobius finally smiled and before his thoughts caught up to him he pulled Loki into a hug. Loki instantly hugged back wrapping his arms around the other tightly. "I found you..." Mobius mutters softly."You did.." Loki says with a smile as he reluctantly pulled away from the hug. "The only question is... What now?"
"Well.. There is an entire multivurse out there. I'm sure there is a time line out their that has room for us."
"...us?" Loki questions not being to help the slight blush that tinted his pale features.
"Yes us." Mobius says as if it wasn't a question at all. "you didn't think I was just going to spend that long searching for you for nothing did you?"
"Mobius I..."
"You what?"
"Thank you."
"For?"
"Everything." Mobius smiles slightly.
"Oh Loki. I haven't even given you everything yet"
"What's that supposed to mean?" Loki questions.
"Wow you really are an idiot" Mobius says shaking his head.
"I am not-" Loki protests.
"Shut up" Mobius says, and before Loki could respond he grabbed by the collar and pulled him into a kiss. Loki tensed up at first not expecting the contact but quickly relaxed, and returned the gesture. He hadn't fully realized until this moment what his feelings truly were. After all this time, the person he was searching for, came to him. The two pulled away leaning their foreheads against one another, keeping their eyes closed as they caught their breath.

"Well" Loki breathed out with a slight smirk. "I certainly didn't expect that" Mobius chuckled.

"I thought you were always one step ahead of me?" He replied with a smirk. Loki smiled a bit.
"Well I guess not in everything" he says softly. Loki could nod stop smiling, he didn't remember the last time he had felt so happy.

"C'mon let's go. The T.V.A has changed a lot since the last time you've been. We'll find a home easier from there. And hey, maybe we'll get jet-skies" Mobius says opening a gateway to the T.V.A.

"Maybe we will."

//Word count: 815//