Revenge (Villain Y/N)

(inspired by the vid above.)

(i know it isn't exactly marvel. But I didn't know exactly where to put it and it's close enough))

 P.O.V

You had enough. You've been working hard your entire life to be good at what you do. You were a great hero, but you weren't a Hero. You were a side kick. Everything you did, all the money and credit went to your boss. And he was Nothing like he was on TV. He was lazy, loud, and rude. You hated him. So when he took all the credit for your last mission; that you did by yourself, You quit, Vowing to show the world how terrible their greatest hero really was.

"I won't stop till the whole world knows my name." You mutter to yourself as you burn your hero suit promising to never wear a mask like that again.

If he thought he was such a good hero, you could do whatever you wanted right? He would come and stop you wouldn't he? And it wouldn't matter.

You quickly became quite the nuisance. Causing trouble everywhere but they couldn't catch you. You knew exactly how long it took most hero's to show up. So you had already fled the scene by the time they showed up. People started to fear you and what you were capable of. Especially the heroes.

Finally, After three years of preparations. Three years of growing your reputation. Your plan was finally coming into action. You had become the most feared villain. Even villains were scared of you, and a few had pledged their service to you. Nothing could stop you and nothing did.

Buildings you had saved countless times crumbled at your hands. But this time you didn't run. You stood proudly amongst the chaos and destruction.

"Right on queue." You say with a sneer as the hero's arrive. "You always have to wait for the trouble to get really bad huh? Makes it look more special when you win if the bad guy already caused a lot of damage right?" You laugh maniacally at their bewildered looks. You knew these people all too well. They claimed to be your friend those years ago. But important heroes had no time for a lowly sidekick like you. They could barely recognize you.

"Where's the big boss huh? Too busy with his nap to stop me?" You question mockingly. One of the heroes had enough and took a shot at you with their powers. You easily dodged. 

"Is that all you got?" And thus started the biggest fight in all of superhero history. But they didn't stand a chance, you had been studying how they fought since you were a kid. You knew everything they would throw at you. The worst part was you barely fought back. Simply dodging and using the terrain and themselves against each other. You grinned as you watched them struggle.

"How pathetic." You said as you watched them try to fight their own exhaustion to attempt to keep up the attack. "I looked up to all of you" you side step dodging yet another failed attempt at an attack. "I loved you" You say as you easily climb up to stand on top of a pile of rubble. "I loved you..." You repeat  barely holding back the urge to kill then right now. No, you had a plan to finish, They couldn't die yet. "I. Loved you." Your pent up anger and rage started seeping into your voice. "I wanted to be you, and do what you do" You shake your head disapprovingly. "Now look at you! Easily defeated by one person. You're supposed to be the best of the best. The heroes." You were just mocking them now. Breaking them down. You knew first hand what that could do to a person. "The good guys aren't supposed to lose. You're the heroes!" The media had shown up a while ago during the fight, cameras were at every angel. A crowd had built at a safe distance away. Many with phones recording your speech. "Or maybe. You were never true heroes. Maybe, You've been playing pretend this entire time!" Finally you spoke to the public. "Citizens! Gaze upon what your heroes have done! Look at what they have become!" You gesture to everything around, all the damage the heroes had caused in their failed attempts to get to you. "And where is your greatest hero?? You're symbol of peace?" You grin wildly. "He's a coward! Hiding away to keep himself safe. He doesn't care about you." Gasps and chatters fill the area. "It's High time that These so called heroes stop being treated like celebrities, When they can't even be proper heroes''

With that you left into the shadows, with sirens of police and firemen on the way.

"What's next boss?" One of your minions asks.

"Money." You state simply "If they got to live like kings and queens. Then I'll be god" 

//Word Count: 805//