Be Mine (Loki x Y/N)

((I know it's short but. I like it. And I'm getting out of writers block soooo. Yeah. Hope you enjoy))

((inspired by video above))

"You aren't afraid of me" He spoke with a half amused smirk on his face. You hold eye contact with his silhouette as he leaned against the wall, refusing to back down.

"No. I'm not" He chuckles darkly stepping into the light. His emerald eyes scanned over you as if he was admiring every inch of your comparatively smaller frame.

"Why not?" he asks. "You know very well of everything I've done." You did. You knew about everything he's done. All the pain he's caused others. The people he manipulated. How powerful he really was.

"Because" You state simply showing no sign of fear. "If you planned on hurting me. You would have done so already." His smile grew as you spoke.

"If you're so clever, Then tell me why I'm here." He said. This was a test. You knew that. One wrong step could change everything in this moment. But you showed no fear, hiding it deep inside as you spoke.

"Well it could be a number of things. Maybe it's because you think I could be useful and want me on your side, maybe you want to use me. Or. Maybe you just want me" At this moment you realized how close he was to you. You had to look up to meet his gaze. His eyes filled with an emotion you couldn't read. You could feel his breath against your skin causing a shiver to travel up your spine. He stayed silent but his hand made its way under your chin. You couldn't look away.

"You're very clever..." He muttered softly. "Too clever for your own good" It was now your turn to chuckle.

"Is that so? Maybe I'm just curious where my cleverness will lead me" You say, grabbing his hand from under your chin, holding it gently. He lost composer for only a moment but it didn't last

"Careful. Curiosity kills the cat" He says with his devilish grin and a mischievous glint in his eye. You smirk.

"Well yes" you say in agreement as you look down "But-" You gently raise his hand to your lips, kissing the back of it gently. You could see you had successfully caught him off guard as you looked up at him, his cheeks dusted pink. "Satisfaction brings it back" Before you know what's happening. You're pinned to the wall, your hands held down by your sides, his face only mere inches from yours.

"Be mine. I want you to be mine" He says looking deep into your eyes. You realize that emotion you couldn't read from before was devotion. Complete and utter devotion. You grin mischievously.

"Why don't you make me yours?"

//Word Count: 444//