Colors pt 2 (y/n x Loki)

((Omg Im actually updating for once!! Hey everybody. So I wrote this second part cause one of my friends asked me too. I was planning on it originally. But never got to it. But when someone asks, I fucking deliver. So I hope you all enjoy!!))

It had been three weeks.
Three weeks since I almost lost my job.
Three weeks since I had been allowed on duty.
Three weeks since I first saw color.
Three weeks since I met my soulmate.
Loki.

I'd been put on temporary leave nearly the moment after I left the interrogation chamber. My dumbass forgot about the fact Loki was constantly under surveillance. So of course we'd been seen. Luckily they were convinced that he'd bewitched me somehow.
Which I suppose technically he had. Only with his beauty though.

It was close to midnight as I sneaked through the vents of the Shield Facility. I had a plan- most of a plan.
I knew I could get Loki out. But I had nowhere to go when I did. But maybe Loki has a secret hideout?
One can hope.
What bit of a plan I had, was almost complete. I'd managed to give the guards monitoring the cameras sleeping pills, not enough to kill them. But they sure would be sleeping soundly.
And for safe measure I know the camera system will be scrambled for at least a full cycle before it runs an auto diagnostic and fixes itself.
So all that was left was to sneak in, and talk to Loki.
My heart raced as I got to the vent work in the holding cell.
I could see him sitting and leaning up against the glass. Eyes glazed over as he stared at nothing in particular. How long had he been like that?

With a deep breath, I broke the vent grate off and jumped down.

"Y/n?" Loki choked. He did Not sound good. "I had began to think you'd abandoned me."

I quickly shook my head. "I could never. I just-"

"Shhhh."

He slowly stands walking up to his side of the glass.
All I could do was stare. His eyes were just- so fucking distracting. Crap I needed to focus.

"You don't have to explain yourself to me. You're here, that is all that matters to me." Loki spoke slowly. He was obviously in pain. They hadn't fed him at all had they? Bastards.

"I've come to get you out of here." I say pulling out a card ID I had nicked from a higher official.

"Well then what are you waiting for?"

"There's one problem.." I mutter as I walk to the control panel.

"Which is?"

"I can get us out of the building. But I have nowhere for us to go when we're free." I explain.

"Let me handle that."  Loki says with no hesitation. Looking up at him from the panel I could see his eyes fixed on me. "Just get me out of here. And I will handle the rest."

I blink several times as I nodded. Just to keep myself focused. The things that voice could do-
It's a good thing I already knew he was mine.
With just a code, a scan of the card, and a push of a button. The door slid open. Loki, finally able to step out.
He tilted his head to one side then the other. His neck cracking several times.

"Now that's better isn't it?" He smirks.

For a moment I hesitated. Suddenly it all felt so.. real.

"Do not fear me my dear." He spoke softly, reaching his hand out to me.  "I would never harm you."

I slowly take his offered hand, not out of nervousness but- something else entirely. I wasn't afraid of him- and yet I was afraid. That fear was quickly replaced with infatuation. I could feel the warmth of embarrassment rise to my cheeks as I watched him lean down and kiss the back of my hand.

"We- uh." I cleared my throat awkwardly. "We don't have much time."

"Oh- forgive me I almost forgot." He says with a chuckle. Suddenly was pulled against his chest, his other hand resting on my waist. "I shall take care of everything my dear."

And he teleported us away.

(Word count: 667)