Sweet Surprises (Thor X Y/N and Tony X Loki)

Y/N's P.O.V

It was late morning and I was hanging out with my best friend Loki. Me and him were inseparable even when we were with our respective boyfriends. Loki and I just just understood each other in a way no one else did. We both needed a friend and we happened to be at the right place at the right time. I do have him to thank for me actually being with boyfriend though. See I was actually dating none other than Thor, the god of thunder but more importantly, Loki's brother. I didn't intend to fall for my best friend's brother but- that's sort of exactly what ended up happening. 

Anyways. Me and Loki were laughing about a prank we played on Steve as we walked to the library. 

"His hair was pink for weeks after that-" I say getting composer after my laughing fit

"Yes it was highly amusing." Loki agrees, chuckling to himself as he opens the door for the two of us. 

"Soooo" I sat down in mine and his usual spot 

"So?" Loki asks, raising an eyebrow as he sits across from me. 

"How are you and Tonyyy?" I ask. Loki almost instantly goes pink causing me to laugh. "Hahahaha, you two have been dating for like two years and you still get all blushy when I bring him up" I tease, causing Loki to scowl. 

"Oh shut it-" he mutters indignantly. I giggle softly knowing Loki wasn't really upset 

"Sorry- I just find it funny. I never thought you two would get together till it happened." Loki sighs love sickly 

"To be completely honest neither did I. He got dared to take me out to dinner and we had more fun than either of us anticipated, so we did it again." He explains as he has a thousand times before. 

"I know I know. You've told me like a million times Loki" I say punching him lightly in the arm. "Especially lately"  He chuckles 

"Yes I suppose I have.. Maybe because it's been awhile since me and him have been out." Loki mused. 

"Pardon?" I question raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh it's nothing, we just haven't been out on a date in a little while since he's been so busy" Loki explained. Oh I was not gonna stand for this. Ain't nobody gonna date my best friend and not give him the right amount of attention.

"OK. We are going to get Tony right now-"

"Y/N"

"Nope, I've already decided, you can't change my mind."

"Y/N I promise you are overreacting"

"Nuh uh. Ain't no one gonna date my best friend and not treat you right, c'mon. I'm gonna give Tony a piece of my mind" I grab Loki by the wrist dragging him as I go to find Tony.

"Well he's not in his room, or his lab" I mutter slightly irritated, having checked those places already. 

"You could just ask the artificial intelligence." Loki muttered , having given up on trying to convince me to stop a while ago. 

"Oh good idea. Jarvis?"

"Yes Miss/Mr./Mx. Y/N?" Jarvis responds. 

"Where is Tony?" 

"Mr. Stark is in the kitchen" 

"Thank you Jarvis!" I say running off to the kitchen dragging Loki behind me.

 The moment we walk into the kitchen we see what Tony, and Thor were up to. It was a huge mess, flour was everywhere, along with bits of red stuff which appeared to be some kind of jam. To top it all off, Mine and Loki's boyfriends were standing in the middle of it all in a similar state to the kitchen. The two men look up when they hear me and Loki walk in.