Anything for you (Loki x Y/N)

//vid above was inspiration. Probably going to use the playlist again for something else in the future cause its really good//

//I know it's short, but I have bad writers block at the moment so... this is what I got//

You weren't supposed to love him. It was deemed not allowed by almost everyone you knew. But maybe that's why you found him so appealing. You knew of all the terrible things he had done, all of what he was capable of, But you didn't care. You loved him. His mischievous smile, his dark eyes, the way he looked at you like you were everything. That was what you were to him, and he proved it every single day. He wouldn't hesitate to let the world burn to make you smile. Not one hero would do that for you. But him? He would do anything. 

"Nothing will keep me from meeting your desires my dear" He told you one day. You could feel the heat rise to your cheeks and his soft smirk made it worse. "Just tell me what you want" He whispers knowing exactly what he was doing to you. "And your wish will be my command" Your breath hitched in your throat as you struggled to respond. 

"I- I um." 

"You can trust me darling," he says, grabbing your hand. He raised it to his lips and kissed the back of it before making eye contact with you. With a sudden burst of confidence you smirk. 

"My Love, All I desire is you" The smile that came to his lips made you forget he was supposed to be a villain. All you saw was the man of your dreams, smiling with a slight tint of pink to his cheeks because you said something sweet. 

"Well then, It's me you'll have my dear"

//word count: 265//