The Whole World pt 3 (Marvel x Y/n)

Stephen (dr. Strange)

It was a calm day in the sanctum. Stephen simply say in his chair reading when his partner ran in and made their place on his lap. Legs draped over one arm rest.
"Hey love?"
"Yes Y/n?" Stephen says with a warm smile still trying to focus on his book.
"I can hold the whole world in my hands."
"Can you really?" Stephen questions raising an eyebrow. Y/n giggles with a mischievous grin.
"Indeed I can. Wanna see?"
"I suppose" Stephen says setting down his book finally. Y/n then quickly grabbed hold of their boyfriend's face and kissed him. Stephen was taken a back bit obviously kissed back.
Y/n pulled away with a laugh.
"I got you!" They cheered upon seeing Stephen's reddened face.
"It appears you have."

Loki

Loki had been training for a while and had just stopped for a break. Only to be surprised by their partner hugging him from behind.
"Hello my darling"
"Hey" Y/n says with a giggle.
"What are you thinking?" Loki says grabbing her water.
"Oh nothing.." Y/n mutters. "Just about how I can hold the whole world in my hands"
"Oh? And how would you manage that?" Loki asks.
"What do you mean? I'm doing it right now." Y/n says innocently.
Loki laughs.
"Oh you cheeky little- I love you so much"
"I love you too!"

Thor

Thor just got back from a mission with the avengers. So of course he couldn't help but grin when he saw his partner running up to him.
"Y/n!" He cheered in his booming voice hugging them the moment they were close enough. "I missed you so much." Y/n hugged him back of course relaxing into their boyfriends chest.
"I missed you too" they muttered. "I also made a discovery"
"A discovery? You must show me!" Thor says excitedly.
"I can hold the whole world in my hands" Y/n says with a cheeky grin.
"That can't be possible, the world is huge compared to your tiny hands" Thor points out.
"Here I'll show you." Y/n says reaching up to cup Thor's face in their hands.
"I don't understand" Thor says. "My face is the world??"
"No silly!" Y/n laughs. "You're my world!"
"Oh.." Thor thought for a moment before grinning. "Well then I can hold my happiness" he says and before Y/n could respond he had lifted them by their waist spinning them around. Y/n and Thor laughed and grinned. In their own little lovey dovey world.