Date Me (Tony x Y/N)

Y/N sighs flopping down on the couch dramatically.

"Well someone's in a good mood" Nat says with a laugh. She was sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Oh how could you tell?" Y/N says sarcastically looking up at their best friend with a fake smile before flopping back again.

"What's on your mind?"

"It's stupid.."

"Now when has that been a reason for you not to tell me something?" Nat asks, raising an eyebrow. Y/N groans, flopping an arm over their face.

"I'm jealous."

"jealous?"

"Yes, jealous.." Y/N says sitting up to sit cross legged on the couch. They sigh, pinching the bridge of their nose between their fingers.

"Of whom?" Nat asks.

"Couples. Every couple I see.."

"Ahh, I see"

"I've been single for so long I don't even remember what dating is like.." Y/N says not liking the sound of it at all but they knew it was true.

"I'm sure you'll find someone eventually." Nat says, rolling her eyes.

"But that's the thing, not only am I too lazy to go and look, I'm also impatient. Which, if you think about it, is really a terrible combination."

"Well maybe you should try to fix one of those problems." Nat says going to get up. Y/N groans, flopping back and laying down on the couch again.

"I just want someone to date me!" Y/N complains loudly.

"Well since you asked so nicely" Tony says with a smirk, leaning in the doorway.

"Tony?!-" Y/N sat up, their face going red. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough" Tony says with a smile before walking into the room fully. "Are you free Saturday?"

"Are you serious?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow as they stood.

"I'm asking you aren't I? And last time I checked you were single so it shouldn't be a problem right?"

"Well yeah but- I don't exactly want to have a one night stand" Y/N says.

"Who said anything about a one night stand?" Tony asks.

"no one- well at least till I said that, not the point.. Sorry, I'm just surprised that you of all people are asking me out on a date just randomly."

"Well maybe I've been trying to find a good opportunity to ask, and now just happens to be when I got the chance." Tony says with that little mischievous smile of his. Y/N could feel the heat rise to their cheeks again.

"Really?"

"Yes really, Now are you free Saturday or not?" Tony says with faux irritation. Y/N couldn't help but grin.

"Yeah, Saturday works for me"

//Word Count: 416//