six

HELL WEEK

"If you come across a perverted asshole, just click on your pendant okay? Jay and I will come to you," Jungwon nagged for the nth time as he walked his sister out of the palace.

Around her neck was a dainty necklace Jay had gifted for her on her 17th birthday. While it looked like any other necklace, the heart-shaped pendant was the key to Yeri's safety. All she had to do was press the gem long enough. Sighing internally, Yeri mentally slapped herself for not wearing the said necklace that night.

"Won, I know," Yeri chuckled softly as she hugged her brother tightly. As much as she didn't want to meet her blind date, she had no choice but to fulfil her royal duties.

"I know you're a few minutes younger but I know you. You're a wild hellion but you hold an over abundance of empathy," Jungwon sighed in worry.

Shaking her head in amusement at his endless worry, Yeri waved her brother goodbye before stepping into the limousine that awaited her. As she glanced once more at her twin brother, Yeri can't help but feel as though she wouldn't see him again. Fiddling anxiously with the thin silver chain around her neck, Yeri wished the week would be over soon.

She wanted to be free.

APOCALYPSE GROUNDS

"We're gonna be late Sun!" Heeseung nagged as he dusted off Ni-ki's blazer while the latter was busy munching on his bungeoppang—hence the crumbs.

"Sunoo, I swear to God if you don't hurry up I'll pun-"

"Punch me? I dare you Park," Sunoo spoke unenthusiastically as he walked down the mansion's stairs.

Averting their attention towards the sound of their leader, the three boys couldn't help but gasp in astonishment. Instead of the usual messy raven-coloured hair, the 18 year-old boy had his hair dyed a platinum blonde and swept back. Replacing his black and white outfits was instead a white tailcoat with various gold details.

"Forget punching you, I'll date you instead!" Sunghoon teased causing Sunoo to roll his eyes, unable contain his smile.

"Fuck off Hoonie," Sunoo scoffed in response as he straightened the uncomfortable coat.

"Anyways you grumpy cat, the person's identity we've stolen is Jake Sim, another snooty Prince residing in our country!" Ni-ki beamed as he shoved a picture of the said Prince in front of Sunoo's face.

Snatching the photograph in annoyance, Sunoo glared at Ni-ki who only laughed at the leader's persona. Looking down at the photograph, Sunoo only smirked as he glanced back up at his boys.

"Where's this little shit now?"

"Are you kidding me? You deadass brought him here?" Sunoo sputtered, unamused at the sight of the young prince who lay unconscious on the cushioned couch.

Ni-ki giggled sheepishly as he poked his head out from behind Heeseung, clearly the reason why Jake Sim was knocked out and on Sunoo's couch. Exhaling a deep sigh, Sunoo raised his arms up in defeat as he walked away from the chaotic trio—who were busy deciding who would bring the innocent prince home.

"Hoon, let's go. Leave the grandpa and zygote to bring him back," Sunoo called for Sunghoon, leaving both Heeseung and Ni-ki to fend for themselves.

"Sayonara losers," Sunghoon stuck his tongue out playfully. The dimpled boy glanced upon the unconscious prince pitifully before running after the blonde boy.

Known as the SunSun Duo, Sunoo and Sunghoon were known to be the two most notorious members amongst everyone in Apocalypse. Apart from their striking visuals and compatible personalities, there was no doubt that the pair excelled in the tasks given.

Throwing a set of jingling keys at Sunghoon, who caught it ever so quickly, sent a wink at Sunoo before putting on his flat cap and gloves. Opening the door to the shiny black limousine for Sunoo, anyone would immediately take him for a personal chauffeur.

"You just had to be a handsome chauffeur huh?" Sunoo rolled his eyes before stepping into the vehicle.

Giggling in response, Sunghoon closed the limousine door before straightening his black blazer. His laughter had now died down as he scanned his surroundings, his poker face plastered on before looking up at his home as a whole. Alas, did Sunghoon feel a wave of relief wash over him.

Missions always seemed to be better than being home anyways.