thirty-eight

"Dance with me, darling,"

Pulling Yeri to the dance floor, Sunoo placed a hand securely around her waist while the other intertwined with hers.

"Charming aren't you? We're supposed to be focusing on our plan Sunoo," Yeri chuckled as she allowed Sunoo to guide her.

"This is part of the plan, but I'd rather find fun in it with you! Besides, Jay, Heeseung and Jungwon are guarding the entrances to ensure nobody leaves," Sunoo smirked as he twirled Yeri around gracefully.

"Hmmm, fair enough! How about Ni-ki? I hope he's safe, I haven't seen that infant in a while," Yeri sighed as she rested her forehead against Sunoo's.

Looking around the dance floor, Sunoo only smiled softly at the sight of Ni-ki and Sunhee goofing off to the orchestra music being played.

"He's enjoying his youth. I only needed him to help us sneak in and spy on Sunghoon. However, your brother's crush helped us instead, and Sunghoon seems to be quiet," Sunoo said as he gestured towards Ni-ki.

True to his word, Ni-ki was having the time of his life as he lovingly smiled at Sunhee. His arms wrapped around her as they danced like ladybugs on steroids (as how Sunoo described it).

"That bungeoppang lover deserves to smile more, he deserves the whole world," Yeri smiled softly before looking back at Sunoo.

"So do you Kim Sunoo, you deserve the entire Universe," Yeri beamed before pecking Sunoo's cheek.

With his cheeks flushed at the sudden kiss he received, Sunoo could only scowl at Yeri, who obviously knew what she was doing to him. However, his gaze immediately softened upon noticing the beaming smile on her face.

"I love y-"

"Ladies and gentlemen, The King's Coronation will now begin. Please return to your designated cocktail tables,"

"Let's go Sunoo!" Yeri exclaimed as she pulled the raven-haired boy towards Ni-ki and Sunhee.

Talk about wrong timing, you idiot. Sunoo thought in frustration.

Shifting his attention back to the plan, Sunoo glanced back at Jay, Heeseung and Jungwon before smirking confidently. He was pretty sure they felt the same confidence too.

Once the crowd was calm and organised, the tall backdoors of The Ballroom were pushed open. Walking through with such class in a refined manner was Park Sunghoon.

Although the audience applauded for him, Sunghoon only felt the heavy weight and pressure of his resentment and conscience.

"His Majesty of The Park Colony and son of our late Queen, Park Sunghoon!"

Mom died?

Thinking to himself in shock, Sunoo's eyebrows subsequently creased at Sunghoon who was walking up to the throne. On top of a small podium in center stage was silver crown with sapphire details; the crown meant for the heir to the throne.

While everyone stared at Sunghoon and the crown in awe, the lights were suddenly dimmed. This said dimness caused unnecessary commotion amongst the audience and even to the Priest that was meant to commence Sunghoon's Coronation.

"Let's take your dress for a spin Princess! Trust me and don't panic okay?" Ni-ki suddenly whispered towards Yeri before dragging her towards the front of the audience.

"Where did Sunoo go?" Yeri questioned but Ni-ki only shushed her as they reached the front of The Ballroom.

"This is your moment! Fuck the hierarchy and show them the future Queen they lost!" Ni-ki cheered before standing a good few feet away from Yeri.