ten

THE NEXT DAY

WEST WING: YANG COLONY

"It's been a whole fucking day and you're telling me my sister is yet to be found?!" Jungwon slammed his palms against the table as he looked at the bodyguards responsible for his sister.

"Won look, she clicked her pendant more than once yesterday. Her last location was at Revelry but we've already been there," Jay said softly as he showed Jungwon his phone screen displaying Yeri's pendant credentials.

This was bad. Not only did Jungwon have some serious explaining to do to his Father, but he also had to find for his missing sister. Her phone was untraceable and the microchip in her pendant had been destroyed. Upon arriving at the restaurant yesterday, Jungwon and Jay were only met with unconscious body guards—no prince or royal official in sight.

"Wait, do you know who Yeri was supposed to meet?" Jungwon furrowed his brows as he looked up at Jay, his tired eyes desperate for any answer possible.

"Oh right! I overheard my parents talking about a certain Sim Jaeyun who was supposed to be Yeri's blind date yesterday," Jay recalled, trying to pinpoint where he heard the familiar name before.

"Jake! Jake Sim! He was in our soccer club last year!" Jungwon exclaimed in relief before picking up his phone.

However, the Captain of the Royal Guard only raised a brow at Jungwon. Shaking her head at the Second Prince, Choi Jihyun only sighed in disappointment. Stepping closer to Jungwon, Jihyun whispered a few incoherent words for only the prince to hear.

His knitted brows creased even more upon hearing the disturbing piece of information given to him by his trusted Guard. Looking at Jungwon's worried face was enough for Jay to comprehend the severity of the situation. Sighing a deep breath, Jungwon glanced at Jay before massaging the temples of his head.

"What is it Won?" Jay whispered worriedly upon looking at Jungwon's fatigued and distressed state.

"Jihyun has served the Sim Colony before and from the looks of yesterday, Jake Sim never showed up at all,"

"Do you remember what else you saw before passing out?" Jay calmly asked Jihyun, not wanting to further stress his best friend by being equally stressed.

Glancing at the princes before her, the Captain dug out her phone from her pocket before going through her apps quickly. Upon reaching her gallery, Captain Choi furrowed her brows in mere confusion before flashing the picture towards Jungwon and Jay.

"His identity is unknown but this was the blondie who wiped us out,"

???

"Go wake her up Riki,"

"Why me?! She's a little devil incarnate!"

"What?"

"She threw a pillow at me-"

Rolling her eyes at the hushed yet, noisy bickering from the boys, Yeri quickly sat up on the couch before shooting them a glare. Yeri was mad and scared, she barely caught any sleep due to the fact she was literally abducted. The most she got out from that unfortunate day was a couch to rest on yet it wasn't enough to ease her uneasy heart.

"I'll gladly throw a pillow at you again Ricco," Yeri spat out as she threateningly bluffed Ni-ki with the throw pillow she held.

"Heeseung, did you see that! She's a devil incarnate! She called me Ricco!" Ni-ki whined after unknowingly flinching at the angry princess.

"Dont hurt our baby!" Heeseung scolded as he protectively hugged a mischievous Ni-ki.

Standing up from the couch, Yeri unamusedly stormed away from the chaotic duo before making her way towards one of the rooms. Although she was scared, she wanted to at least know she died trying. The least she could do was find out the reason why they abducted her. Barging into a random room, Yeri only came faced with an equally tired black-haired boy.

"What the-"

"I don't care for your name or age, just tell me why the fuck I'm here and why you won't let me go!" Yeri snapped at Sunghoon, who looked mortified at the princess who was screaming at him upon waking up.

Unresponsive to her ordeal, Sunghoon only stared wide-eyed at Yeri before noticing the trickling tears down her cheeks. He understood she was frustrated and shaken at the fact 4 boys held her hostage. However, he had no control over Sunoo's orders.

"Ah, is my darling awake?" A voice chirped from behind.

Averting her attention towards the familiar, cocky voice, Yeri was right in her guess. From his starry and narrowed eyes to the way he approached her, Yang Yeri absolutely hated him. He was her first kiss, the person who drugged her and was now his hostage.

"Let me go Sunoo, please. I'll give you anything you want," Yeri spoke boldly despite the amount of fear in her heart.

Not only was she tearing up in front of 4 strangers, but the dress she wore for her blind-date made her feel uncomfortable . Shivering slightly from the morning air. Sunoo smirked in amusement at the princess before leaving her at his mercy.

"I should be thanking you princess. Without you, we wouldn't be free from our own hell-hole," Sunoo started as he walked mindlessly around.

With her eyes following Sunoo, Yeri can't help but feel a sense of empathy that surrounded his cold-aura. His sharp gaze averted back on her before he smiled sarcastically at the shorter girl. Walking back towards her, Sunoo's smile dropped once again before shoving a set of clothes in her hands.

"But now, you should be thanking me for saving you from a great deal of pain that was about to come your way,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N:
bestie Choi Jihyun made a cameo <3

how's the flow of the story btw?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━