Crazy 2

"Stop struggling love, it's over."

Yu replied with a spat. Enraged, Machida wiped his face and used the back of his pistol to hit Yu's face twice at his nose.

Yu could hear the crack as warm bloods trickled to the side of his face.
"What kind of villain talk so much? Just do it, kill me." Yu dared as he breathed through his mouth.

"Sure, sure. I'll send you to meet that doctor when you give me the files. No. No. You know what? I don't need that files anymore, it wouldn't matter as long as you're dead." Machida had been spending his time thinking of the files he'd kill a city for. All the allies he would gain and all the proofs that could send him to jail for a very long time. Nevertheless, he knew Yu wouldn't turn the ledger to the police as that would mean sacrificing his own men as well and Machida could just gain his allies in Taiwan in his own time slowly but surely with the power he held in Japan alone.

"I won't be bringing the files to the grave with me, Machida." Yu spoke, his tone almost carefree.

"Haha. Knowing you, it's impossible that you'd give the files to someone else, you're too careful to do that now. Heck, you'd rather have your boyfriend die for you than to hand them to me, didn't you, Yu?"

"Fuck you Machida!" Yu parried the gun pointing at his chest and stabbed the man right at the top of his shoulder. The cry Machida yelled out echoed too loud for comfort. Yu took the moment of chance to flip their positions. With every writhe of the man under him, Yu pushed the blade deeper, twisting it to make Machida loosen his grip on his gun.

"I told you, Machida. You talk too much for your own sake." Yu hissed as he spat the blood that got into his mouth onto the ground.

Vital fluid spattered as Yu pulled his dagger out, bringing about another screeching yell from the blanched man. The curved blade must have punctured an artery from the amount of blood that was flowing out. Machida's face grew grim as Yu held his bloody dagger high with a determined stare, aiming for his heart.

But Yu was suddenly attacked by a blaring light from his right.

"Police! Stop!"

Placing the dagger on Machida's throat instead, he looked at his right where the light came from. Among the blurry faces of the officers of the law more than 20 feets away from him, Yu recognized two of them from their casual outfits. He wasn't surprised, the police were called as part of their Plan B but he thought they came too early.

"Yusuke! It's over. We already have his men. Let him go." One of the detectives called out to him through a loudspeaker.

"What are you waiting for!? Kill me. It's what you want isn't it!?" Machida taunted with a smirk on his face.

Yu gritted his teeth as he pressed the silvery blade to break Machida's skin.

"Don't make me do this, Yu! We need him alive." The other detective shouted this time, his hand extended in front of him pointing the gun down at the men on the ground.

Ignoring the warning from the police, Yu twisted his hold on the dagger, pointing at Machida's cheek this time. One corner of his lips lifted in an evil smile,
"Dying is far too rewarding for you. I'd rather not see you on my way to the Sanzu."
With every word, he impelled his sharp blade further and further across the man's face; from his cheek to his jaw, stopping merely by his neck, ignoring the piercing wail of the man he despised the most.

"I'll kill you, Yu! I'll kill you! I'll send you to meet that old man and your lover!" Machida threathened, his wound opened as closed as his mouth moved to speak. One of Machida's hands with his good shoulder was gripping Yu's collar in a fit of outrage.

Yu clutched onto the hand on his neck and twisted Machida's finger for the man to see. In a swift movement, he used his dagger to cut through the pinky just under the middle phalanx while Machida's eyes widened in disbelief as his finger fall off and roll on his chest. He didn't even had the chance to struggle or beg for that matter.

"Yu! Enough now! Let us take it from here."

From where the policemen were standing, the sound that travelled to their ears was clear. Despite the groan of the now deformed man, they could hear the soft laughs and weeps resounding through the chilly air. They could see the rise and fall of the hunching man's frame in front of them.

"Yu!" The detective shouted as Yu raised his dagger up in the air again, with both his hands this time. The sweat, tears and blood trickling down his face and neck made it seems like he was crying out blood. His icy stare pierced through the gaping man under him.

"You can't kill me if I'm already dead."

Two loud bangs echoed through the otherwise noiseless place as the dagger in Yu's hand clattered to the ground, the blood on it picking up dirt and dust. The sound of people running towards him muffled as he staggered to keep his body up. He leaned and rested his head on a nearby container as he watched Machida got taken away by the police. With his trembling hand, he reached to feel the side of his ribs and brought the hand in front of his eyes to see them red. Aside from the arduous effort he had to take with his every breath, he didn't feel any pain. Despite the oozing blood and the gaping hole, Yu could only feel relieved; relieved that it's all over.