Near

"Where are we going?" Yu murmured as he opened his eyes. Having been going in and out of consciousness, Yu was really starting to feel the stinging pain from the shot he took as the adrenaline started to wear off. He looked around and saw Evan by his side, holding his shoulder in the moving van. He didn't want to know how he ended up with his men instead of with the police but he didn't care.

"Yu! You okay? Fuck! You planned to die tonight didn't you?"

Yu grimaced at the loud man."Turn back. The others. Are they safe?" Yu asked with his eyes half-opened, not forgetting about his men. He winced as he felt blood surging to come out of his throat.

"Getting you out of there took enough time, we can't afford to waste more. You're dying if you haven't noticed!"

"Do I look like I care, Evan!? Turn back!" Yu snarled as he took Evan's collar in his bloody hand. His weak voice did little to intimidate the larger man but Yu was their leader anyway. Saying no was never a choice though Evan did tried.

"But.."

Richard however intervened from the driver's seat. "Ok boss. Just tell me where we are going."

Fifteen minutes later the black van stopped in front of a familiar house. The vines were a bit denser that it used to be. The dark windows of the houses nearby indicate that the owners were already fast asleep.

"Leave." Yu instructed as he hobbled out of the car. He slid his hand into the pocket inside his suit and threw a pendrive onto Evan's lap. "I already deleted your names. Do whatever you want with it."

"Boss. Let's go home. Let's get you treated first." Evan pleaded for the fourth time that night.

"I'm good now. Go." Yu was starting to lose the last of his alertness. His vision was starting to double and darken.

"Then, keep this. Come back to us safely and we'll do whatever you want with it." Evan said as he placed the pendrive back into Yu's pocket. He hopped onto the van reluctantly as Richard drove off into the night.

Yu watched as the van disappeared from his sight and gimped towards the wooden door. He wanted to pick the lock but the door was opened with just a push. Holding onto his side where the gunshot wound was with his one hand, he supported himself by leaning onto the door frame. He coughed up blood as his increasingly heavy steps tried to reach the already well-lit living room. On his blurry vision, he saw a figure walked out from behind the fireplace wall, right where the aisle leading to the outdoor balcony was. He staggered on his feet, swaying a little to the sides as he tried to make a face out of the man whom was now looking at him from across the room. He didn't know if he was delusional from all the blood loss and lack of air or if it was the heaven calling for him but the face was of someone familiar. Someone he longed for.

"Zi..Zi Hong?"