PROLOGUE

Chaeyoung's POV

"You'll now be working at my company."Jisoo said and smiled at me.We were at my condo,we just got home from our honeymoon.

"Can't I work on my own?I mean they might think I just married you because you're rich."

"Did you?"

"Of course not!"She laughed at me.

"I know,I know.Just kidding.But I want you at my sight.I want to see you around everywhere I am!"She says.I smiled.

"Okay,love."

"Now let's go sleep.Good night.I love you."

"I love you too."

-

This morning I'm cooking for her since I need to practice being a good wife to her.Shes rich,very rich.She owns a company but she decided to live with me here at a small condo unit.We met because of a business conference.When I was a representative for the company I'm working with.I was busy cooking when I felt someone hugged me from behind.

"Good morning,love."She greeted me.I faced her.

"Good morning too."I said with a smile and pecked her lips."Wait for me at the dinning,I'll just finish cooking here."She smiled at me.

"Okay."I finished cooking and joined her at the dinning table.We ate our breakfast."Love I want us to move at my mansion."She blurted out.

"What?"

"Let's live at my mansion.No one's there except my household staffs.I want us to live there."I think for a while.Shes been living with me and doing everything for me all throughout our relationship.She never left me.I don't wanna be unfair to her.

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"We'll move out tomorrow thanks love!"She said,smiling.

"You're welcome."

-

We went to her company today,hand in hand.She brought me to a table.

"As much as I want to promote you just near my position,we have to follow the company rules."She said sadly.I smiled.

"Love it's fine.Totally fine you don't have to worry about me."

"Don't let the guys here flirt with you okay?"I laughed at her.

"Of course.I'm married to you and I'll only love you.Understand?"She smiled.

"Understand but give me a kiss first."She said and pouted.

"Okay."I kissed her lips."Now go to work,my CEO."She smiled.

"Yes ma'am!"She left.I sat at the desk.I continued working until lunch break.Actually it's just basic for me.I went at the pantry to eat when someone approached me.

"Hi!Your new here?"He said.

"Yeah.."

"I'm your co-worker here!My name's Jaehyun."

"Nice to meet you.I'm Park-I mean Kim Chaeyoung."

"Kim?Like the CEO's surname?Cool.Is she your sister?"

"Uhm its-"

"Wife actually."I heard Jisoo's voice from behind and her hands settling at my waist."Shes my WIFE.You heard it right.Love let's go eat?"She said.

"Okay."We went to a table and Jisoo seems angry."Jisoo what's wrong with you?"

"Don't ever get near that guy again.You're mine!"She said.I cupped her face at my hand.

"Aigo,my wife's jealous.Dont worry.Rest assured,I'm yours."I said.She just nodded.

"As you should."

-

A week later..

Everything in work were fine this days.I'm avoiding boys as much as I can because I don't want Jisoo to be grumpy again.Its cute but I don't want her to be like that.

"Guys!"Our co-worker shouted.

"What?"

"Someone texted me,it's Jaehyun's mom.She said Jaehyun was found dead at his apartment!"

"What?!"