CHAPTER 16

Few weeks later..

Everything seems to be fine.Today it's lunch time!Jisoo went to Chaeyoung's table,not finding the girl there that made her confused.

"Where's my wife?"She asked Sehun.

"This is the first time she isn't on time."Sehun mumbled.

"What are you saying?"Jisoo asked.

"Uhh..uhm..."

"I'm just at the rest room love I'm sorry."Chaeyoung suddenly appeared.

"Ahh it's fine c'mon let's have a lunch!"Jisoo said and held her hand.

"Okay."The both of them walked at the pantry  and ate their lunch.Unusual to Jisoo,Chaeyoung ate all vegetable foods!

"What's going on with you?You don't like meat?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm not in the mood for meat hehe."Chaeyoung reasoned out.Jisoo just shrugged.After eating they went back to their works.Then finally going home."Love can we buy avocados?I'm kinda craving for it."Chaeyoung said as they ride Jisoo's car.Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What the heck happened to you?You hate that right?"

"Nothing I just like it today.Its okay if you don't wanna buy it for me."She says,making Jisoo feel guilty.

"Fine let's go find your avocados."Jisoo said.

"Yey!Thank you love!"Chaeyoung said and clapped like a kid.Jisoo could only shook her head.They walked towards her car and passed by a grocery store for the avocados Chaeyoung wants.Soon they went home and two cute dogs was there waiting for them.

"Hi Hankie and Dalgomie!"Jisoo greeted the two dogs.They adopted them weeks ago that brought them a lot of joy.Those dogs jumped in their laps as they say at the floor.

"They smell bad don't you think?"Chaeyoung said.

"What?They just took a bath like two days ago."

"That's two days!Let's go bath them."Jisoo can just sigh.She can't never say no to her wife.

"Fine."They first went to the bathroom and gave the two dogs a good bath then after that they changed their clothes since it's all wet.They went for a dinner and fed the dogs too.They went at the bed going to sleep.Chaeyoung smiled and kissed her.

"Good night.I love you."

"I love you more."And the couple went to sleep.

-

Morning came.As usual Chaeyoung cooked breakfast.Jisoo got her coffee milk and filled her glass and prepared another one for Chaeyoung.What she likes is what Chaeyoung would love too.Foods are at the table.Jisoo handed her the coffee milk.

"Here love."As soon as Chaeyoung smelled it,she immediately went to the sink and vomited that made Jisoo confused.

"Can you throw that away?I don't like it."Chaeyoung said.

"O..Okay."Jisoo said and put it at the sink.She went back at the table."Love by the way,I'll go out of town this week.Its just a week.You could go with me if you want."

"Okay.I won't go with you,I just want to stay at home while you're away."Her wife said.

"Okay if that's what you want."

-

Jisoo was at her office,she called Soo.

"What is it?"The person in the other line asked.

"Dude I need your help."

"For what?"

"You know my wife's getting weird this days."

"What do you mean 'weird'?"

"She ate avocados!She already hate coffee milk and she even said that our dogs stinks when it isn't!This morning she's having a nausea too."She explained.

"Ohh...maybe the process thing to have a baby for the both of you succeeded?I mean that's a pregnant woman's actions."

"Impossible.We already stopped the process since the third try since I don't want her to get stress."

"Then I don't know.I have no idea."

"Phew.Thanks for the help dude bye."

"Okay bye."She turned the call off and leaned her back at the couch.Something suddenly crossed her mind.Did she cheat?What if Chaeyoung really cheated on her?She can't bare it.She shook her head,erasing the thought.

"Damn it stop overthinking,Jisoo."