CHAPTER 18

Chaeyoung was at her condo,she's so sad and in pain.There just her two dogs giving her entertainment.

"Why did she cheated on me?Am I not enough?What do you think?"She asks her dogs."Stupid Chae why are you asking the dogs?"She said and laid at her couch and watch some variety shows.Little did she know,Jisoo just landed in Korea.She was rushing into Chaeyoung's condo,and she came there finally.

"You didn't change your password right?"She said to herself as she type the password there.Fortunately,the door opened so she stepped in at the condo.Chaeyoung was with her broom and hit the person who entered thinking that it was a thief.The two dogs came running to them.

"B*tch!"She shouted.

"Ahh!"Jisoo sat at the floor as the broom hit her face.

"Oh shi-Jisoo?"She said and walked towards her wife.

"Why did you hit me?"

"I thought you were a thief or something!"Jisoo stood up.

"I'm not!"Chaeyoung suddenly remembered the scene at the mall then slap Jisoo."Ouch!"

"How dare you go here after what you've done?!"

"What?!I don't understand you!"

"You don't understand me?I saw you at the mall with another girl flirting then you pretended that you don't know me you're cheating right in front of my own eyes!"She shouted.

"I'm not!The whole day I was busy at work,meetings in that stupid conference!"

"Do you think I would believe you?"

"Then I'll give you proof."

"I don't care about your proof leave me alone."

"No you'll listen to me whether you like it or not,Kim Park Chaeyoung."Jisoo's eyes went cold and her voice went deeper than usual that suddenly scare the hell out of Chaeyoung."Sit at the couch."Jisoo ordered and she did.Hank sat at her lap while Dalgom was following Jisoo.Jisoo called the conference manager and asked to get some copies of the CCTV footage that day.Chaeyoung was just staring at her.This is a whole different Kim Jisoo.Jisoo used to be sweet and jolly to her,not like this.Jisoo soon sat by her side after minutes."Here.Watch that."She said as she handed Chaeyoung her phone.Chaeyoung watched it.In all angles of those cams Jisoo was scene there."You can fast forward it if you want.You'll see me there the whole time.If you want I'll get a copy of the CCTV in the hotel where I stayed for you to be assured."

"N-No need."

"Now do you believe me?"Jisoo said,looking at her eyes.Shes back to the soft girl who always love her wife.Chaeyoung nodded.Jisoo cupped her face in her hands."You know I only love you right?"

"I-I'm sorry that person just look much like you that I thought it was you."

"I can't do that I love you much.I can't leave you."

"I know you love me and of course you can't leave me."Jisoo grinned.

"Woah suddenly became bossy."Chaeyoung scoffed.

"I'm just saying you can't leave me because we're having a family soon."

"Wae?"Jisoo asked confusedly.Chaeyoung smiled.

"You know the last weeks I've been visiting our doctor without you knowing.I asked your employees to help me with it.I leave the office whenever you're already upstairs and Sehun would took over my work.I'll come back there before lunch.You know I don't wanna fail you again so I did it alone."Jisoo finally realized it.And those weird things Chaeyoung does the last weeks.

"So you are..."Chaeyoung smiled widely.

"Yeah.I'm pregnant."Jisoo smiled brightly and hugged her.

"That's awesome!Gosh I'm so excited!"

"Yah you're squeezing Hank!"

"Oh I'm sorry."She immediately pulled out."Sorry baby Hankeu."

"Arf!Arf!"They looked at the barking dog,Dalgom.

"Come here and don't be jealous."The other dog sat at Jisoo's lap.This is probably counted as one of the happiest days in her life!

-

EVENING.

It's time to sleep.Tomorrow they'll go back to her mansion.Chaeyoung was fast asleep.Jisoo was standing,calling her men.

"You still didn't catch that Namjoon?"She asked.

"Sorry,Miss.He's good at hiding."

"Then you better do good or I'll cut your heads off and dig your grave."She said.

"Yes Miss.Will do everything to catch him."

"You should.And get my wife two bodyguards so if Namjoon would attempt to go to her you'll catch him."

"Yes Miss."

"Bye."Jisoo turned the call off and looked over her sleeping wife.Shes willing to do everything for her family.EVERYTHING.