CHAPTER 19

Jisoo and Chaeyoung moved in to her mansion again.Jisoo was going to work today and when she saw that Chaeyoung was preparing to go to work too,she stopped her.

"Why?"Chaeyoung asked.

"You can't go to work."

"What?!"

"I don't want you to be tired!You can do whatever you want here around the house but no working!"Jisoo scolded.

"But I want to work!"

"No is a no love you need to follow me."Jisoo said that made Chaeyoung pout.

"But who will go with you?"

"I'm fine alone and I assure you I don't have any other girls.Just kill me if I have one."Jisoo joked.

"Okay fine."

"You can go out if you want.But you're with those two bodyguards I got you."Jisoo said.

"What?I can manage myself."Chaeyoung argued.

"Chae,please just follow me,okay?It's for your safety too."

"Fine if that's what you want."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you love now I'm going to work bye!I love you!"Jisoo said then kissed her.Soon Jisoo left.Chaeng was so bored,she was doing random things and just playing with their dogs.Then,a man came.

"Who are you?"She asked.

"Annyeong I'm Yugyeom.Jisoo's cousin."He is the only child of the brother of Jisoo's father."You are?"

"Chaeyoung.Jisoos's wife."She said.

"Woah that punk got married again."He said and chuckled."By the way is she here?It's been a long time since I've last seen her so I wanna catch up."

"No I'm sorry she's at the company working."

"Ohh.I see.I'll leave now nice meeting you."He said and left her.He went to Jisoo's company to visit the girl.Luckily Jisoo doesn't have a meeting and people know him there.He entered Jisoo's office and he saw the latter focusing on reading some papers."Eyo dude!"He greeted.

"Hey Yugyeom."She greeted and stood up to give his cousin a hug.

"Long time no see."

"Yeah I stayed in France for a while.Soo helped me.Did you see her in US?I just heard the news to her that you came back in Seoul."

"No something came up and I really need to go."

"Woah that's interesting."On the other hand,Chaeyoung was so bored that she decided to go to the mall.Its quite uncomfortable with those bodyguards but nevertheless,she knows Jisoo was also doing this for her.They were walking at the mall when..

"Jimin-ssi?"She saw the familiar face."Hey mochi!"She called and the guy looked back.

"Hey Chaeng!"Jimin was about to walk to him when the bodyguards stopped him and checked him."Woah woah what's this?"

"Security check."The guy said."Clear."He said and that's when Jimi went to Chaeyoung.

"What's that?"He asked.

"Jisoo.She put them to follow me.Shes overprotective,you know."Chaeyoung said.

'Shes really careful.'Jimin thought.

"Why are you here?We just hang out days ago in US."He said.

"Had a problem so I needed to go home."She reasoned out."How about you?"

"Work sent me here.Wanna hang out with me?"He said.

"Sure."They walked with the bodyguards following them.They ate,played and such."Thank you,mochi.I really enjoyed the day!"She said and pinched Jimin's cheek.

"Aww why do you do that to me?"

"Nothing.Your cheeks are cute."Jimin just chuckled.

"I'll leave now.See you around."Jimin left.Now Chaeyoung was about to go home and they're already at the parking lot when Namjoon suddenly showed up.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Namjoon.Hey."Namjoon was about to go to her when the two bodyguards pushed him away."Hey what are you doing to him?!"She shouted but the two bodyguards ignored her.

"Target's here."The bodyguard said to his earpiece.

"Just let me go near her you need to know something about Kim Jisoo!"Namjoon shouted that made Chaeyoung's forehead creased.

"Go get him out!"The other bodyguard said and the other one pulled Namjoon away.

"Let go of him!"Chaeyoung said but the bodyguard stopped her.

"Sorry madam but you can't.Go to the car,I'll drive you home."

-

They are at home now.Its evening.Jisoo and Chaeyoung are settled at their bed.

"Love?"Chaeyoung called.

"Yeah?"

"Namjoon showed up earlier but your bodyguards stopped him.He said he'll say something about you.Do you know it?"Chaeyoung asked.Sudden sweats dripped at her forehead.

"N-No maybe he've just gone crazy.We better go sleep now.You need to sleep early."Jisoo said.

"Oh.Okay good night."Chaeyoung said and slept.Jisoo sighed.

"I'm not yet done with this mess."