CHAPTER 26

Chaeyoung's POV

Jimin told us to hang out,so I agreed.Chaeji likes going outside,as I observed so why not?We ride his car and put Chaeji's stroller at the back.

"At the mall?"He asked.

"Yeah."He started to drove,then suddenly he stopped."What's wrong?"I asked.He suddenly wore mask,then sprayed something at the aircon."W-Whats this.."I said before my eyes shut close,the last thing I saw was when he catched my daughter.

-

I woke up in a room,my hands tied at a chair and I saw Chaeji at the bed.Shes just quiet,I think she's asleep.I saw Jimin sitting at the couch.

"Finally awake."He said.

"Jimin what the hell is this?!"I asked.

"Payment for the damages Jisoo had done to our family.Wait for her to come over.Bye!"He said and left me in the room.Ugh!I keep trying to remove the tie in my hands,then I remembered that I always bring a small knife for protection,as Jisoo have told me.I looked around the room,and I saw my bag at the nightstand.So,I tried to reach for it.

"Got it!"

Jisoo's POV

"Remember when you killed my father?Now,how about killing one member of your family?Your wife?Or better yet,your innocent baby."He said.

"Don't you dare hurt them f*ck you!"I shouted.

"Then come here before you loose them both."

"I'm coming.Tell me where the place is!"

"Okay.I'll text you.See you there,Kim Jisoo."

*TOOT TOOT*

"Damn!"I stood up from my seat and left the office.I ran to the parking lot and went to the address he sent me.While I was driving,I called Uncle Lee.

"Hello?Jisoo by the way your family left together with Jimin theyre-"

"Sh*t!"

"Why?"

"Call all our men and tell them to go at the address I'll be sending you.Theyre in danger!"

"Okay,okay.Send me the address."I turned the call off and send him the address.Soon I reached the place.Its just a mansion.I saw some of his men around.He showed up.

"Ms.Kim Jisoo.You're finding your family?"

"Just tell me where they are!"

"Okay to be fair I won't let my men to be involved here.I'm giving you 60 seconds to look for your wife.If you don't find them,boom!They die.Timer starts,now."He said and smirked so I quickly ran upstairs.

"Chaeyoung!Love!Chaeji!"I shouted,opening each door when I finally saw them at a room."Chaeyoung!"I ran to her and hugged her.Suprisingly,she already removed the tie in her hands.

"Love.."She went to Chaeji and carried her.

"Now we need to leave."I said and when we were about to go,Jimin entered.

"Wow.Family reunion.And what about family death?"

"Why are you doing this damn you!"I said.

"Because you killed my father and after that my mom died too!"He shouted.

"I didn't kill your father!He killed himself!"

"What?"

-FLASHBACK-

I finally reached the place where the stolen guns of mine were.

"Finally found you,Mr.Park."I said as I saw him."You know what I do to cheaters and those person who broke my trust,right?"He was also part of my Mafia group where I lead.

"No.Please don't ruin my reputation!Don't make my family suffer!"He shouted.

"If you already know the consequences,then why do you still do this?"

"Money!It's all about that!"He said.I grinned and pointed my gun to him.

"Are you crazy?You can always ask me    for help but what did you do?You stole it from me!Now suffer from the consequences!"

"Better die than to make them suffer!"He said then suddenly stole my gun from me,firing it on his head.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"But you're still the reason why he died!"He shouted.He pointed us his gun."Now I'll kill all of you!"

*BANG*BANG

We heard gun shots.My men are here.I took the chance that he's distracted to grab his gun but he's holding it too tight.Chaeji started to cry,Chaeyoung tries to cover her ears.

"Leave now,love!I'll be okay here please!"I said.She nodded and left the room then ran outside.

"You think I won't kill you?I'll do!"

*BANG