CHAPTER 5

Few days later..

Everything's perfectly fine.The couple had cope up immediately at the environment.They both were working,and Chaeyoung is careful not to show Jisoo that she's interested in another person because her jealousy is really something.But she have this one friend that Jisoo's fine with.Its Sehun.Sehun is Jisoo's friend too so it's just fine for her if Chaeyoung would be friends with him.

"It's time to go to work!"Jisoo chanted as she walk outside their room looking for her wife.She went at the kitchen and saw her wife,preparing breakfast."Good morning love!"Jisoo greeted.This is the sight she wants to see everyday.Without Chaeyoung,she'll consider herself lifeless again.Chaeyoung is the only girl who have shown her pure intentions.And that's what she loves about her.

"Good morning!Come here let's eat."The couple had their typical breakfast and soon prepared theirselves for work.They went to their work.Jisoo kissed her.

"See you later.I love you!"They never failed to let each other feel loved.They're both so affectionate.

"I love you more."They both went to their respective works.

"You're really something to our boss.Shes cold towards us and all cute to you!"Sehun mumbled.Chaeyoung scoffed.

"It's professionalism."Chaeyoung said.

"Whatever."Meanwhile to Jisoo,she's so pissed off.

"Stupids!Why can't you still find him when you're all full force?!"She shouted on the phone.

"We're really sorry,boss.We will do everything to find him."

"As you should!I'm paying you not for your stupidity!"She turned the call off.She sat back at the swivel chair and just continued her work.Shes having a hard time because she's managing both overseas and her main branch at Seoul.Shes not used to just stay at her subsidies instead of her main branch but for Chaeyoung,she can do everything.Her world is all about that girl.The girl she loves the most.Soon time passed,she didn't noticed the time because of so much work.Its already lunch break.The door opened and it's her wife.

"Hello love."Chaeyoung greeted.

"Hi."She said without even looking at her,eyes sticked at the computer.Her head is full,she's so stressed.

"Let's have lunch?"

"Yeah.Later."

"Huh?Why?"

"I'm busy you can go first.I'll stay here."Jisoo said.

"But love you need to eat."

"Just later you can leave."

"But-"

"I SAID LEAVE!"Jisoo shouted that made Chaeyoung startle.This is the first time she raised her voice with Chaeyoung.Jisoo immediately stood up to soothe the girl."Look I'm really sorry.I was just too stressed and tired busy and everything I'm just full.I'm really sorry."She said.Chaeyoung forced a smile.

"It's okay.I understand.I'll go leave now."Chaeyoung said and left the room.Jisoo went back to her seat and finished up those emails.Meanwhile,Chaeyoung wiped away her unexpected tears flowing at her eyes.She went at the pantry and ate alone.But soon someone approached her.

"You alone?"It's Sehun.

"Yeah.Obviously."The guy seat beside her.

"You cried."Sehun pointed out.

"Don't mind me it's nothing."As much as the guy wants to know more,he wants to respect Chaeyoung's privacy.

"Okay."He just ate together with the girl when he noticed the the girl was blinking rapidly."What's wrong?"

"My eyes..something's there."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh let me blow that for you."Sehun said.He held Chaeyoung's face and blow it for her.Unknowingly to them,someone just came witnessing it.Jisoo.In Jisoo's sight,it's like they're kissing.So her anger took over her,she ran over there and punched Sehun.

"I trusted you how could you do this?!"

"Do what?!"

"I saw it bitch!"Jisoo shouted and about to punch him again when Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Jisoo stop!He's just blowing my eyes!"Chaeyoung shouted.

"You think I'll believe you?"Jisoo stood straight."Let's go home."

"But Ji-"

"I said what I said."Jisoo said and walked outside,Chaeyoung following her.