CHAPTER 2

Jisoo's POV

As usual I'm at work at my office.I was just sitting there and doing my paper works when someone entered.

"Hello my dearest friend!"Sh*t.Baekhyun.

"Miss I'm so sorry.I tried to stop him but he's too eager to enter."My secretary apologized.

"We'll talk later.Leave."I said and she immediately leave.

"Won't you greet me?"

"What are you doing here?"I asked in a cold tone.

"Just visiting you my friend!Something wrong with that?"

"I already left the mafia world and I cut all my ties with those people there.Remember?"

"I'm sure your dad is so disappointed with you."

"He isn't here don't bring him up."

"Is it because of your wife,huh?You're trying to change yourself because of her?"

"Shut your goddamn mouth."

"Well I can't blame you.Your wife's pretty.I would want her too."I grabbed his neck and knocked him at the wall.

"Try to touch my wife and I'm gonna kill you with my own hands.I'm telling you Byun Baekhyun you mother fucker."I said,anger visible in my eyes.

"L..Let go of me.."

"I'm gonna kill you and hunt you once you touch her.You know me.I do whatever I say."I said.

"P..Promise I'm not g-gonna do a-anything.."I let go of him and he coughed some times.

"You do what you say before I slit that neck of yours."

"Y-Yes.."I fixed my coat.

"Now leave and never come here again.Why are you here anyway?"

"M-My dad told me to c-convince you to go back to our o-organization."

"I'll never gonna come back tell him that.And if he uses my wife,I'm gonna kill him.Understand?"

"Y-Yes.."

"Now leave and never show up because the next time I'll kill you."He nodded and left my office.No one can ever hurt my wife.NO ONE.

-

"Do we already have a new manager?"I asked my secretary.

"Yes Miss.His name is Kim Namjoon."She said.I nodded.

"When will he start?"

"Tomorrow,miss."

"Okay thank you."After few hours finally coming home!The door opened and it's my wife yay!

"Hi love!"She greeted.I stood up and went to her.I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hello."She caressed my face.

"You look tired."

"Yeah.Its so frustrating."She brush my hair with her fingers.

"You shouldn't tire yourself much,love."I smiled.

"It's okay.You're my rest,anyway.As long as you're by my side,I'll be fine."

"Cheesy Kim strikes again."She said and scoffed.

"You like it though.Cmon love.Lets go home."I held her hand and we walked together out of the company.We went home.I'm just really grateful that she's my wife.And I'm willing to do everything for her.

-

The next day we met the new manager.

"Annyeong yeorubun.Kim Namjoon imnida."He greeted."I'll do everything for my work.Hope you welcome me."

"You're welcome to my company."I just said.I kissed my wife first before heading to my office.I worked for few hours and it's finally lunch!Time to see my wife!I went to the pantry and roam my eyes in the place to find my wife and I finally spotted her!But with..Namjoon?The new manager?I got my food and quickly went to them.I eyed Namjoon."Move."I said but he didn't.Damn it!

"I'm sorry,Miss.You're my boss but it doesn't mean you dominate over me."He said.Damn this guy!

"Love you can just sit here beside me."Chaeyoung said so I did sit beside her on the other side.I wrapped my hand at her waist securely.

"Love feed me pleaseeee."I said and pouted.She laughed at me.

"Okay,okay."She fed me.I moved her closer to me without her noticing it.We finished eating and we went back to work.

"Call Mr.Kim Namjoon."I told my secretary.

"Yes Miss."Few moments later he came up.I eyed him.

"Do you like my wife?"

"What do you care?It's my private life it's out of work."

"SHE.IS.MY.WIFE."I said,my voice with dominance.

"I don't care about that,Miss."He said.I stood up from my sit.

"Don't you ever touch her.Or else I'll fire you!"

"I don't care,ma'am.So if you'll excuse me,I need to leave now to do my work."He said and left.