CHAPTER 10

It's work time again.As usual,the married couple is at work.Next week,they'll go back on the clinic for a appointment.Yesterday they just had an orientation about everything.Jisoo was at her office,while Chaeyoung is at her table.She was seating there,and she saw a familiar person walking to the elevator.

"Joy?"She asks herself.She stood up and went at the girl."Joy it's you!What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm just here to visit Jisoo."

"What?Why?"

"I still love her and I want us to get back together.Thats it."Joy says.

"What are you saying?We're married."

"But I'm the first love.I'm sure she'll get back to me."

"No way she would."

"But what if she did?"

"Then.."Chaeyoung pulled her hair."I'm gonna do this to you!"She pushed the girl at the ground and pulled her hair more."I'll pull out each string of your hair until you can't show up here you b*tch!"She shouts.

-

"Chaeyoung.Chaeng."Someone tapped her.Its Sehun.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I thought you hang."The guy laughed."Your just stuck like a statue."

"Oh sorry."Oh,everything's just in her head.She'll never do that.She just sighed."What the heck is going on in my head."She whispered.Joy is actually there for a meeting.Shes a representative of her company.She went at the conference hall and Jisoo was there,straight and cold plastered at her face.Seating at the swivel chair all in suit,making her look like an intimidating hot CEO.

"She changed.Shes not the same girl I've met."Joy said.As soon as Jisoo saw her,the girl stood up to greet her.

"Good morning Ms.Park I hope we'll finish this project well."Jisoo casually said and flashed her sweet smile.Shes being professional as usual.

"Good morning,Jisoo."The two sat,Joy seating next to Jisoo.Jisoo's team presented their project.Until it's finished.Everyone left them inside.

"What do you think Ms.Park?Do you like it?"Joy smiled.

"Yeah.I'm gonna take it for partnership."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you Ms.Park.Looking forward in more partnership with you.Thank you."Jisoo offered a hand shake that Joy took.

"Thank you too."

"If you'll excuse me,I have things to do."Jisoo was about to leave when Joy stopped her.

"Wait Jisoo."

"What?"

"Can..can we talk?"

"We already are."

"It's outside of business.Its about us."

"Theres no 'us',Ms.Park."

"Cut the formality.Just spare me few minutes to talk."

"Do it fast,I have a lot of things to do."

"Okay."She sighed."That day you caught me,it's planned.They want me to break up with you and marry Sungjae,for his company.Thats the time where your company was on the verge of falling down and my dad doesn't want to be involved with it that's why they want me to break up with you."

"And why are you explaining this?"

"I..I want you back.When I saw you at the mall,I thought I have let go already but I thought since yesterday that I still love you!"

"You want me to get back to you and let go of my wife?No!Never ever in my life I would do that.I'm happy with her."Joy attempted to kiss her but she pushed her.

"Don't you ever do that again.Never attempt of this things again.Act professionally,Ms.Park."Jisoo said and left her.

-

EVENING.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung are in their usual cuddle at their bed.

"Love?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah?"Jisoo responded.

"Uhm..I saw Joy earlier.What is she doing there?"

"Nothing.Its just purely business."Jisoo said.

"Okay."

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah."

"I won't exchange you for anything in this world.I love you so much."Chaeyoung kissed her.

"I love you more."