CHAPTER 14

Jisoo's POV

"Finally I can go home!"I said happily as we walked outside the hospital.I stayed here for two boring weeks but with my wife by my side,I easily get through it.

"Uhm love the doctor informed us that this weekend will be our new schedule."

"Oh.I'm excited for that!"I said.We entered my car and she drove.Well she can really drive but since we got together,I always pick her up so she doesn't need to drive anymore."Tomorrow I'll go back to my office.I have a lot of things to do."

"But you still works even you're at the hospital right?"She asked.

"Yeah but my cancelled meetings,you know.I have many meetings that was halted due to my condition I need to go for it."

"But your still in recovery."

"I'm in good state now love you don't have to worry."

"Really?"

"Really-ahh!"I groaned when she slightly tapped my wound.

"See?You're still recovering."

"But love I need to attend my works.You know I need to work.I'm not just a simple employee I'm a CEO I can't leave for a long while."I explained.

"Fine.Do whatever you want."

"Are you angry?"I asked.She didn't responded so I held her hand."Love please understand me.I have duties to fulfill let me do this."I said.She sighed.

"I'm just thinking about you and you're health."

"I'll be fine.I promise!"I said and raise my other hand as a sign that I'm promising.

"Okay.But please be careful.What if another person or people pretend as your client again but would hurt you?I'm just scared."I smiled.

"That will never happen again.I assure you."I said.

Chaeyoung's POV

Today we're back to work.I don't really want to,but my stubborn wife was too persuasive so I have no choice but to let her.As we enter the company,some employees threw confetti.

"Welcome back,CEO!"They shouted but Jisoo still kept her stern face.

"Thank you but clean this up.I appreciate it."She just said.She faced me and suddenly smiled."I'll go now,love.See you later!"She pouted."Kiss."She said so I kissed her.She smiled widely."Nyeongan!"She walked at the elevator and gave me a last wave before the door closed.

"What have you don't to our boss."Sehun said.

"What?"

"She's cold to everyone but when it comes to you,in just seconds she'll smile and will be a girl who have a lot of aegyo!"He complained.I laughed.

"I don't really know.She just love me.Anyways let's go back to work!"I said as we sat back at our seats.

-

WEEKEND.

We headed at the clinic.Shes smiling the whole time like it can't be erased at her face.

"What's with the smile?"I asked.

"Nothing.Its just,this is finally happening!I waited all my life for this to happen!I wanted to have a family,kids running around the house and messing up!That's my picture of perfect life!Family."She said like it's her biggest dream.Shes even having hand gestures while explaining.She held my hand."Thank you."

"For what?We're not even sure if this will be a success.I heard that some of couples trying this didn't succeed."She smiled.

"I thank you for everything.You're a gift in my life that makes me happy and make everything worth it!And whatever the results will be,that will never change the way I love you.You're still the best gift in my life!That's a constant thing."I pinched her cheeks.

"You're cute."

"I know."She said and smirked.I just shook my head.

"I'm expecting to get a thank you."

"But you're just stating a fact though."I laughed at her.

"You're really crazy."

"Yeah.So let's go inside now!"She said and ran pulling me with her.