CHAPTER 13

Jisoo's POV

I opened my eyes,still feeling the sting at my stomach.

"Argh.."I groaned.I hate those people.After they don't get what they want,they'll hurt those people who disagreed with them.The door opened and I was shocked to see that it's Chaeyoung.Her face,it's all wet and I assume it's because of tears.She ran towards me.

"The doctor said I can visit you now.Are you okay?How are you feeling?"

"A-Ah be careful the w-wound."I said.

"S-Sorry I was just to worried.Do you want anything?"I smiled.

"Nothing.Having you here is what I need."I caressed her face."Glad you came back."I said.

"I'm sorry I was just..I can't understand myself I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize,love.Its fine."I assured her.She nodded.I tapped my bed gesturing her to sit by my side and she did.I kissed her cheek.Then her nose,and her lips."I miss doing this to you."I said.She hugged me.

"I miss you so much too.Even it's just one night it feels so long."

"That's because we're used to each other."We spend our time cuddling,some time my doctor coming in to check on me.He told me it's a deep wound so I'll stay here for a quite long while.

"Do you know who did this?"She suddenly asked.

"N-No."I said hesitantly."U-Uhm love can you go at the office and file a leave for me?Then also get my laptop I'll be needing it."

"Okay."

"Thanks."She soon left the hospital so I was all alone.After a while my phone rang,it's in the side table.I reached it and answered it."Hello?"

"Kim Jisoo goddamn it why aren't you answering my texts?I know what happened to you already!"She exclaimed.

"Eh??Who told you?"

"Uncle Lee.He said someone called him to tell him what happened."Oh Uncle Lee.He always report everything to Soo.He's my father's right hand and I entrust him with everything in Korea now that I'm here in America.

"I'm fine don't worry."

"Be careful okay?Cut your ties with them so this won't happened again."

"Yes boss."I said playfully.

"Whatever.Just be careful."

"Okay.You don't have work?"

"Of course I have."

"Then bye bye!"

"Bye!"I turned the call off.I saw Chaeyoung at the door.

"Who's that?"She asked.

"My friend in France.Jealous?"I asked.She just sat beside me.

"Here's your laptop."She said and put the laptop at my lap.

"You're jealous?Love I assure you she's just a friend.And I told you right?She's getting married.So don't worry.Trust me okay?"She smiled and nodded.

"That's it."I caressed her face."I won't love anyone other than you."

"Me too.I just love you so much,Jisoo."

"I love you so much too."

-

Jimin's POV

"I think I'm starting to earn her trust,hyung."I said on the phone as I sat at the couch and smirked.

"That's good.You're really good on earning woman's trust.Great job!"He said and I heard him clap.

"Easy,hyung.I'm not yet done.Not even starting.The best pain we can give her is stealing someone she loves.Just like how she ruined us after killing our father."I said.

"I know you'll do this job well.I trust you."

"Of course.We can use her wife against her because she's stupid.The both of them,they're stupid."I said and laughed.

"Gotta hang up now,I got a lot of work to do.Keep up the good work and we'll get the revenge we wanted."

"Yes hyung!Bye!"

"Bye."I hanged up.I smirked.

"Just few moments and you'll get your karma,Kim Jisoo."