CHAPTER 27

Jisoo's POV

I was fast to get my gun from my back and shoot him,directly in his heart causing him to loose his consciousness immediately.

"Finally done."I said as I left the room.I saw scattered dead bodies around."Where's my family?"I asked my men.

"At your car,Ms.Kim."I went outside and I saw Chaeyoung at the car so I opened it.

"Love.."I called.Her cheeks were stained with tears and she immediately hugged me."Careful love little toes could be squeezed."I said.

"I thought you won't come back.I thought you'll leave us."I smiled.

"I can't leave.I still needs to see my little toes grow up."I said."Now stop crying.It doesn't suits your beautiful face."

"How is Jimin?"She asked.

"It's all finished.No need to worry again,my love."I promised her and kissed her forehead.Now we can live peacefully.

-

We went home,after passing by a hospital to check on my wife and my child.We brought Chaeji to her room to have a good sleep,while Chaeyoung and I went to our room.

"You know,I was really scared waiting for you at the car.I heard a gunshot,I was really really scared.And the thought of loosing you made me almost faint."Chaeyoung said.We were seating at the bed,my arms wrapped around her.I leaned my chin at her shoulder.

"You won't loose me."I held her hand."You'll never do.And that's my promise."I said and kissed her.

"I was just scared.The thought of raising Chaeji alone,I just can't.I can't imagine my life without you."

"You don't need to imagine it because it will never happen.I'll always here.We'll raise her together and maybe add another one."I said and kissed her neck.

"Uwaa!Uwaa!"We heard a cry from the baby monitor.

"Little toes really knows how to ruin our time."I said and chuckled.She just laughed.

"Let's go and soothe the little baby."She said as we stood up.

-

Chanyeol was busy doing things,until his phone rang.He answered it.

"Hello?"

"M-Mr.Park."

"Yeah what is it?"

"Y-Your brother..J-Jimin just died."His heart skipped a beat.He suddenly became numb.

"H-He's what?"

"He's dead,Sir.He's currently here at the hospital."

"Why?H-How did he died?"

"He did what you told him.To use Chaeyoung and Jisoo's daughter to kill her but it ended up that Jisoo brought her men,killed most of the part of our team and she killed Mr.Park Jimin too."He explained.He can't explain what he was feeling.Anger and pain engulfed his heart.

"I-I'm going there."Soon he came up at the hospital,he saw his brother's cold corpse.He went to him,tears falling from his eyes."I'm sorry Jimin-ssi.I'm really really sorry.Hyung failed to protect you.I'm sorry forgive me please."He cried as he kneeled."I'm sorry,Jimin."

-

It's Jimin's funeral.Its only him now.His parents are dead now even his brother.He have no one else in his life but himself.He was seating lifelessly,just looking at his brother's picture.

"It's all my fault...I didn't protected you I'm sorry,I'm sorry."He keeps mumbling.Soon someone came there.

"I'm sorry for your lost."The person said.

"It's all my fault.I shouldn't have tell him that.I should have believed that Jisoo was too strong to be defeated.Now I even lost him.I'm now alone it's all my fault."He said,more tears leaving his eyes.The person soothed him.

"No,it isn't your fault,Chanyeol.Shes the one who killed them why are you blaming yourself.C'mon."

"Yeah.You're right.Its her fault."

"Yeah.She killed your father,your brother you should take the revenge and kill her too!"Chanyeol's fist clenched.

"Yeah.I should kill her too to make her suffer.I'll torture her until she dies."He said.