CHAPTER 11

Jisoo and Chaeyoung just finished their work.Chaeyoung was at Jisoo's office now.

"Love we're gonna go to the bar,to celebrate for a big project.Would you want to join?"Jisoo asked.

"I can't drink right?You know I need to keep myself healthy."

"I know,I know love.But you can just join us without drinking.You can just sit there or drunk some juice."Jisoo said,trying to convince her wife.Chaeyoung sighed.

"Fine.How can I say no to you?"Jisoo smiled.

"You'll never gonna say no to me."They stood up and went at the parking lot.They'll meet the other officemates at the bar.They came at the bar.Its not that crowded,the music is just perfectly fine.They walked inside,trying to find their co-workers.

"Miss here!"Sehun shouted.

"Oh there they are."They walked to them.The couple sat.

"So what's for tonight?"Jisoo asked.

"Margarita,beer or tequila what do you want miss?"Sehun said.

"Give me a shot of tequila!"Jisoo shouts.

"Woah here!"Jisoo drinks it straight,then had the lemon and the salt as chaser.

"Woo!"She shouts.

"Love don't drink much okay?"Chaeyoung warned her.

"Yes love.Just having fun."Jisoo said with a smile.They drink together again,while Chaeyoung was just eating and drinking juice.

"The world's spinnin~"Sehun sang,for sure he's drunk already.Some of their other co-workers were drunk already too.

"Wait love I'll just go to the restroom."Jisoo told her wife.

"So you need me to accompany you?"

"No,no I'm fine I'm not that drunk.I'm still okay."Jisoo said.

"Okay."Jisoo stood up from her seat and walked to the restroom.She went there and fixed herself before leaving the restroom.Unexpectedly,someone's there too.Its Joy.

"Jisooyah is that you?"The girl asked.

"Yeah it's me.I didn't know you're here too."

"Of course you won't know."The girl suddenly blocked her at the wall.

"What are you doing?!"Jisoo pushed her."What's going on with you?!"

"I still love you!"

"And I don't so can you just please leave me alone?!I'm perfectly fine with my life don't ruin it!"Jisoo shouts.Joy suddenly grabbed her collar making her unable to move,then the girl kissed her.Meanwhile,Chaeyoung wasn't convinced that her wife was fine alone so she followed her and then,she saw the kissing scene.Jisoo pushed Joy,not knowing that Chaeyoung was there.

"What's wrong with you?!"Of course Chaeyoung knows that Jisoo wouldn't cheat on her but her mind was thinking of something else."L-Love.."Jisoo said as soon as she saw her wife."It's not what you think I don't love her I only love you I'm not cheating!"Jisoo explained.Chaeyoung knew that.She wants to stay but her feet wants to go so she ran away."Love!"She ran following her wife,leaving the drunk Joy there."Love!Love!"She shouts,trying to find her.She ran outside hoping to see her,but Chaeyoung's actually hiding at the back of a seat,and someone saw her there.

"Chaeng?What are you doing there-wait are you crying?"The guy asked."Why are you crying?"

"J-Jimin-ssi,can you bring me somewhere away from her?I just need to think for a while."She said.Jimin nodded.

"Of course.Lets go."Chaeyoung stood up,Jimin covered her with a jacket so no one would notice them.They ride Jimin's car."What happened?"He asked then Chaeyoung explained everything.

"I know she won't cheat,that she'll never hurt me.But my mind was thinking about something else and I hate doubting her."She said as she sobs.Jimin hugged her.

"It's okay,it's alright.You can stay the night on my shared house tonight.Then tomorrow,you can go back and talk to her.Or whenever you're ready.Okay?"Jimin says.Chaeyoung nodded.

"Thank you."She mumbled.