CHAPTER 22

Jisoo was brought at the hospital.Luckily,the wound isn't that deep.But she drank a lot of sleeping pills that made it a little worse.But considering that she was brought at the hospital right in time,she's now safe.Uncle Lee have no choice but to call Soo,the one who could talk to Jisoo.As soon as Soo came,Uncle Lee left.

"You're crazy.Why would you do this babo?!"Soo scolded her.

"Life's meaningless without her.You know I love her so much right?"

"And you think your suicidal sh*t will do something?You better find her,talk to her and do everything to win her back not this!"

"I'm sorry I was just..depressed-aww!"Soo poked her forehead."Ouch!"

"You can talk to me!"

"But you have problems with your fiance right?I can handle this."

"You can handle this?But look at you know.You're at a hospital!Stupid,idiot what will I call you?"She said.

"Yahh you're like my mom."She said and put her hands at her ear.

"You listen to me.Anytime you need me just call me.I'll always be here for you."She said.

"I know.I'm sorry.Now I'll just call you whenever I need a company."

"You should,stupid."

-

Meanwhile,Uncle Lee already found Chaeyoung already.He went at the door and knocked,Jimin isn't here for he was working so Chaeyoung was the one who opened the door.

"Uncle Lee?"She said.

"Please talk to me Chaeyoung.You need to know everything before you do actions that could kill her."

"What?"

"Let's talk first."They went to Uncle Lee's car."I know you left her about the killings right?"

"Yes.."She answered.

"It's true.Shes a Mafia.But it isn't her choice.It runs in their family.Her dad,her grandparents,her great grand parents,they're all belong to being a Mafia.But when she met you,she left them.Theres something in you that made her fall in love that I don't know.She told me she didn't saw it in other girls,not even her ex wife.You changed her."

"But she still killed other people."Chaeyoung said.

"She killed them because they won't back out and talk.They want to be close to you,to use you against her.To hurt her.She killed a lot of people in the past,and that cause her the whole tragedy here.Some chase her for revenge.She just want to protect you."He explained.He took out his phone,showed some pictures of the miserable Jisoo.Jisoo's side that she never saw.I sight she never thought she'd see.Tears ran down her cheeks upon seeing her miserable state."She's actually at the hospital.She drank some sleeping pills,she cut her wrist.All because she lost you."

"C-Can we go to her?"She said.

"Sure."Uncle Lee drove his way at the hospital.They reached there in no time.As they reached there,Uncle Lee texted Soo that they're their already there.So Soo wore her mask and hoodie.

"I need to go,Jisoo.Please take care or else I'll be the one to kill you."Soo warned but Jisoo just laughed.

"I'm scared."She said and pretended to be scared.

"Babo.I'm serious take care."

"Yes I'll do,boss."

"You should.I'll go now and my fiance's texting me non stop.Nyeongan."

"Nyeongan!"Soo left the room and as soon as she left,Chaeyoung and Uncle Lee just got off the elevator.Chaeyoung accidentally looked at her as she too,they made a sudden eye contact but quickly cut it.Chaeyoung just shrugged and went to Jisoo's room.As soon as she opened it,she saw Jisoo,deep eye bags beneath her eyes,a little skinny and looks like she wasn't taken care of.She cried once again.

"J-Jisoo.."She mumbled.

"Chae..Chaeyoung?"