CHAPTER 24

Jisoo's POV

Months later...

I was eating together with my wife at our bed.Like breakfast in bed.When my phone suddenly rang.I answered it.Its my secretary.

"Hello?"

"Miss we have a problem here."My forehead creased.Even Chaeyoung was listening.

"Problem?What problem?"

"There's an investor here who wants to talk to you."

"What?Uncle Lee's there right?"I said.

"Yes Miss but he doesn't want to talk to him he wants to talk to you,miss.He's one of our biggest investors and he said he won't talk to anyone other than you."She said.I sighed.

"But I can't go.My wife needs me."

"But Miss what are we gonna do to him?"

"Just-"I felt Chaeyoung held my hand.

"It's okay.You can go."She said and smiled.

"What about you?"I whispered.

"I'll be fine here.Thats important,CEO."She said and winked that made me smile.

"Okay.Tell him to wait for me for few minutes I'm on my way."

"Okay Miss."I turned the call off and prepared myself.I really want to stay and my guts are telling me to stay but damn I have no choice.I kissed Chaeyoung.

"See you later.I love you."

"I love you too."She said.I kissed her again and left.I went at my company to talk to the man.I talked to him and we had a short meeting about the renewal of contract.I wanna go home as soon as possible.I hate making my wife wait.After the meeting I stood up from my seat and left the conference room.

"Finally I can go home to my wife!"I shouted.

"No you can't."Uncle Lee said.

"Huh?Why?"My phone rang so I answered.Its the landline at home so I answered it.Maybe it's Chaeyoung telling me to buy something she wants hehe.

"Hello?"

"Ma'am your wife was brought to hospital."

"WHAT?!What happened?!"

"Her water broke,ma'am."

"That's what I exactly want to tell you."Uncle Lee said.

"Fvck."I whispered and threw my phone away then walked to the elevator.

"Yah!You kid loves to threw your phone don't you?!Ugh."Uncle Lee said and picked the phone up before following me.I stomped my feet non stop since I can't wait to go to her.

"I should have just follow my guts to stay home ugh!"I said.

*TING

The elevator door finally opened.We went to my car.I was about to ride the driver's seat when Uncle Lee stopped me.

"I'll drive.You go to passenger's seat."He said.I just nodded and ran at the passenger's seat then ride at the car.He started driving while I was really panicking.Goddamn it.I should have stayed home!The drive was like a hell trip for me,my heart beating madly,sweat dripping down my face,sweaty palms damn I'm nervous as hell.

"We're here."Uncle Lee finally said it to me.I ran inside the hospital and went at the information desk.

"Miss is someone named Kim Chaeyoung is admitted here?I'm Kim Jisoo her wife."I said.

"Uhmm...yes ma'am she's currently at the delivery room you can just wait outside."I sighed and we went at the delivery room.I can't stop pacing back and forth,I can't even calm myself.Soon the door opened,revealing the doctor.

"Mrs.Kim Chaeyoung's family?"She asked so I immediately ran to her.

"Me me!I-I'm her wife."I said.

"Oh miss congratulations.Its a healthy baby girl.We'll be transferring your wife to a private room and we'll just bring her at her room later."I sighed again.Finally she's fine!

"Thanks doc."After Chaeyoung was transferred,I went to her room.Shes still asleep.Maybe she's too tired.I was just looking at her when Uncle Lee patted my shoulder.

"Congrats.I'm so happy for you."I smiled.

"Thanks uncle."I sat next to Chaeyoung.Soon she woke up.

"Love.."

"Hey love?How are you feeling?"I asked.

"I'm fine.Just really sore.Wheres our baby?"

"They're just checking her up,she'll be here anytime soon."I said with a smile.She nodded.I held her hand."You're such a strong woman,love.And you're the one I admire the most."I said.She smiled.

"You never fail to flatter my heart."She said and chuckled.Soon we heard a knock, Uncle Lee opened the door.Its our baby!

"Hi mommies.You're little girl is here already."Chaeyoung carried the baby.Shes really pretty.She got my eyes!Some of her features are from me,some are from Chaeyoung."What will be her name,ma'am?"The nurse asked.

"Chaeji.Kim Chaeji."I said.

"That's pretty name.I'll go back later to get her but for now,you can have the baby."

"Thank you."The nurse left.I just looked at the baby,I can't take my eyes off her.

"Jisoo,carry her."She said.I quickly shook my head.

"No she m-might fall."I said.

"Jisoo c'mon."She said.I sighed for the nth time today.

"Fine."She gently handed the baby to me,and I carried her gently.I barely breath,trying to be careful."Hi little toes.I'm your eomma."I said with a smile.