CHAPTER 20

Jisoo went to work early.Her wife was still sleeping when she left.She went to the company and she talked to her men.

"You catch him,don't you?"She asked.

"I'm sorry miss but we didn't.He escaped."

"WHAT?!WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?! I'M PAYING YOU BIG TIME AND YOU CAN'T DO YOUR F*CKING JOB PROPERLY?!"Jisoo shouted.

"We promise we'll catch him in no time."

"You must!Now get out I don't want your stupid faces here."Jisoo said.They went out,Jisoo sat at her swivel chair and leaned her back."Too many problems.Aish.I just want a goddamn peaceful life.I just want a happy life for my family."She said to herself as she silently sobbed.

-

Chaeyoung was having her breakfast when her phone rang.Its an unregistered number but she still answered it.

"Hello?"She said.

"Is this Chaeyoung?"

"Yes why?"

"This is Namjoon.Please meet me.Without the bodyguards,as much as possible.I need to tell you something important that I can't just say on the phone.Where can we meet?"

"Uhh...coffee shop outside Jisoo's village?Do you know that?"

"Yeah yeah absolutely.Please meet me now before they catch me."

"Okay."She just said and turned the call off.She recieved the message that Namjoon's there already so she stood up and went there together with the bodyguards.Shes really curious on what will Namjoon tell her about Jisoo.Namjoon was all in black,hoodie,cap,mask and pants.He's even wearing shades.So they won't recognize him.Chaeyoung just recognized him when he waved his hand.Before the bodyguards could check him, Chaeyoung stopped them.

"It's my friend you don't need to check."

"But madam-"

"Please I'll be fine."She said so the bodyguards just nodded.She walked towards Namjoon and sat in front of him."What is it?"She asked.

"Your wife..she's a killer."He said,straight forward.

"W-What?"

"Jisoo is a killer.She killed Jaehyun and wanted to kill me too but I survived and was able to escape."

"Where's your proof?"Namjoon took out his phone,it's a voice recording.

"Hi Mr.Brave guy."It's definitely Jisoo's voice.

"I knew it!You're the one who did this!"

"Ohh.I thought it'll be surprise though.Nevertheless I don't care about that."

"A-Ahh!"

"Who are you working for huh?"

"W-What are y-you saying?"

"You really think I don't know?The first one they sent died.You want to be like him too?"

"I'm not working for anyone-ahh!"

"You want to be tortured until you die or you'll speak and be under my protection?"

"No way!"

"Okay you chose death.Torture him until he speaks up or until he die I don't care."The recording ended.

"What?Speak up?What is she saying?"

"She thought me and Jaehyun were working for her past enemies.Shes a Mafia before.That scary killer,loan shark and smuggler.She is that before.But when she married you,she stopped.Shes been crazy over you that each guy who likes you,she kills them like Jaehyun."He explained.

"N-No way she isn't like that!"

"Then why don't you ask her?Ask her everything I've told you.Lets see if she can still lie."

-

Jisoo just got home from work.She saw Chaeyoung at the living room,sitting at the couch.

"Good evening love."She was about to kiss her when the girl avoided it that made her confused."What's wrong?"

"You..you didn't kill Jaehyun right?And you didn't try to kill Namjoon too.Right?"Chaeyoung asked without looking at her.

'No.No way this is happening.How did she know about it?!'Jisoo thought.

She didn't answer.

"Jisoo.You're not a Mafia right?You arent a killer right?!"Chaeyoung shouts,tears streaming down her cheeks.

"S-Sorry.."Jisoo said.

"So it's real?You did it all?"

"I'm sorry I'm just protecting our family!"Jisoo shouted because of her panic attack.

"Protecting?Really huh?"Jisoo kneeled in front of her.

"I'm sorry!I'm really sorry please forgive me love please!It's for us too!I was just protecting us!"She said.Chaeyoung gently pushed her.

"I can't live with a killer.I can't let my kid grow in this environment."Chaeyoung said and left her.She wants to go,run and chase her,but she feels too weak to do it.

-

"I did it,Master.I ruined her to her wife."Namjoon told Chanyeol who was sitting at his chair.He clapped.

"Good job!That's a great job!Gotta pay you bigger."He smirked.

"Now she's in pain,Jimin have the chance to get closer to Chaeyoung.After few months,we can use her family to make her suffer.To kill them."He spoke.